Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:21:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 invites for legends folks go out today 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EQ2 invites for legends folks go out today  (Read 3232 times)
kaid
Terracotta Army

on: August 26, 2004, 02:46:51 PM

It looks like eq2 is starting to enter a more wide public beta or at least is gearing up to with invites going out to the old time legend subscribers

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Stormhammer&message.id=860

I would imagine the Lords of EQ folks probably will get their invites in a couple weeks.

Kaid
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 02:52:07 PM

Ah Moorgard the eq2 face man just made the following post.

I just wanted to clarify that we have not started the actual Legends phase of beta yet. Based on the success of our Friends & Family phase, we decided to invite a group of Legends subscribers a bit early. Thus not every Legends subscriber has received an invitation.

Believe me, the enthusiasm is much appreciated.  Sorry for the confusion.

======================
Moorgard
EQII Community Guy
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 04:10:53 AM

OMG I remember how spoiled the Legends people were. I cannot imagine the absolutely explosion that's going to happen when people find out they aren't among the Elect.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 09:18:41 AM

I'm just waiting for the 'OMG, EQ2 sux' posts from the Legends people.

Then I'll know that I should try it.

--
Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 invites for legends folks go out today  
Jump to: