Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:40:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Zelda for Wii 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zelda for Wii  (Read 3589 times)
lovecraft
Terracotta Army

on: May 25, 2007, 08:03:30 AM

I am having a little difficulty.  I am just starting the game and am already stuck.  I have only been able to do a couple of things.  I just feel like I am wandering around and not having much success.  Anybody play this game.  I am still in the villiage at the Beginning.  I have only completed two tasks, 1. Rounding up the goats
2. knocking down the bee hive for dumfuk. 

Things I know I need to do are going fishing with the brats, rescuing the cradle from the monkey and getting the cat back to Sara.  I know the cat needs a fish to bait him, but naturally can't get a fish w/out going fishing....ugh. 

Help! 
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 08:27:24 AM

Start with the monkey.  Climb up on the platforms (where the guy is at), get onto the rooftop, and there's a spot where you can whistle for a hawk.  Send the hawk at the monkey.  That starts you down the road to deal with the rod and cat bits.

-Roac
King of Ravens

"Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." -SC
lovecraft
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 11:55:47 AM

Start with the monkey.  Climb up on the platforms (where the guy is at), get onto the rooftop, and there's a spot where you can whistle for a hawk.  Send the hawk at the monkey.  That starts you down the road to deal with the rod and cat bits.

Thanks.  I'll try that out tonight. 
lovecraft
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 12:10:45 PM

stuck again.  I just got turned into the Wolf and am stuck in the cage.  ANy help?

NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 12:30:50 PM

www.gamefaqs.com - Save you the trouble of waiting for people here to reply.
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 01:40:07 PM

stuck again.  I just got turned into the Wolf and am stuck in the cage.  ANy help?

You know, it's funny, I got stuck there too. I've played through every Zelda game minus Windwaker and Four Swords, so I generally know the idea of the puzzles. I came across that one and thought, well, there's the bent gate, and I have to bash against the thing in the way to get through. Simple enough: charge and bust the box. Well, I did it about six times and it just didn't work. I started to get frustrated, so I looked around meticulously and turned back to the box, since it was the only logical conclusion. Out of frustration, I bashed against the box, and voila!, I escaped from the cage.

f13 Street Cred of the week:
I can't promise anything other than trauma and tragedy. -- schild
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 09:52:32 AM

I also got stuck at that same spot. Took me a few days to figure it out. Almost made me quit playing the game.
lovecraft
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 08:36:36 AM

glad I'm not alone
Tairnyn
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 01:26:37 PM

Also got stuck in those exact same 2 spots. Finished the game this weekend and the only other thing that I never figured out was...

[SPOILER] getting the hot springwater to the guy on the bridge.. always went cold by the time I got there
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 04:45:51 PM

Also got stuck in those exact same 2 spots. Finished the game this weekend and the only other thing that I never figured out was...

[SPOILER] getting the hot springwater to the guy on the bridge.. always went cold by the time I got there

You don't get it from where you think - you hafta get it from the dude standing outside the shop in the village, not from on top of the shop. You just get it from him and run your ass off and dodge. I did it on the first try with no problem.

My problem was the reekfish. Didn't matter how many i caught, I just couldn't figure it out. I had to go to a faq site for the VERY obvious solution.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Zelda for Wii  
Jump to: