Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:26:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Teen girl gets in trouble for anti-Bush image on her MySpace page 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Teen girl gets in trouble for anti-Bush image on her MySpace page  (Read 20562 times)
XboxGod
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: October 23, 2006, 03:44:32 PM

I don't want the fact that I find such things distasteful to prevent me from being prepared for a bad scenario, like a revolt of the people against an government gone rogue, which is what the second amendment is all about.

Finally, somebody else understands the reason behind the second amendment. Sky, you are awesome.
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: October 23, 2006, 06:20:14 PM

I don't want the fact that I find such things distasteful to prevent me from being prepared for a bad scenario, like a revolt of the people against an government gone rogue, which is what the second amendment is all about.

Finally, somebody else understands the reason behind the second amendment. Sky, you are awesome.

Ok.  You can have your musket.

Go fish.

-Roac
King of Ravens

"Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." -SC
XboxGod
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: October 24, 2006, 01:00:49 AM

Go fish.

TYTYTYTYTY! We almost have a militia!
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #108 on: October 24, 2006, 07:16:40 AM

Go fish.
Those work so well in Afghanistan.
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #109 on: October 24, 2006, 07:41:18 AM

Those work so well in Afghanistan.

They did, yes.

-Roac
King of Ravens

"Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." -SC
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: October 24, 2006, 09:42:09 AM

No, that was the calvary and suitcases of hundred dollar bills.

Oh, and Osama still missing and rich warlords retaking that country, new Taliban, etc. Mission Accomplished?
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #111 on: October 24, 2006, 09:46:20 AM

That's no more an argument against UCAVs than it is M-16s or leather boots.

-Roac
King of Ravens

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #112 on: October 24, 2006, 11:14:35 AM

Oh,  I forgot. It's Roac.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Teen girl gets in trouble for anti-Bush image on her MySpace page  
Jump to: