Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 09:25:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Mythos - Open Beta Begins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mythos - Open Beta Begins  (Read 2761 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: April 12, 2011, 08:51:11 AM

Finally the wait is over, starting tomorrow on Tuesday the 12th of April every one of you Mythos mad-men will have access to the Open Beta servers, the gates will be opened at 12:00!

If you don't have a registered Account, then all you need to do is go to the following link:  Link

We hope you come well prepared, because this is not going to be easy! There are throngs of monsters waiting for you and tons of quests for you to do with your friends; it’s going to be a lot of fun…

What can you expect from the open beta?

* Switching from closed to open beta will be done seamlessly, there is no need to take the server offline.

* Note that this is the open beta version, the trial may still contain errors or game play elements that have not been completely finished yet! We appreciate your continuous feedback regarding these issues so we can improve the game.

* The localization (translation) is not yet complete, please be patient with us, this will not be finished until release

* The development team is still working on ironing out various issues. The current level cap 27 has been removed for the open beta.

Yours

The Mythos team.

EDIT: This is the EU version. Link to website.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:07:11 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Luxor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 11:11:03 AM

Quite possibly the worst game i've ever installed. New record of uninstalling after 4 mins
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 11:15:11 AM

This was so good when Flagship owned it.

I can't believe that sentence exists.
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 02:51:50 AM

If they actually had to make money off of it, they would have ruined it.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 08:26:05 AM

Quite possibly the worst game i've ever installed. New record of uninstalling after 4 mins

Anyone else try it and is it really this bad?
Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 08:27:22 AM

It's awful. The last time we tried Mythos it was much better.
sam, an eggplant
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 09:34:01 AM

So, like, why is it so awful now?
WayAbvPar

Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 10:40:33 AM

Is this the 4 player action-RPG? I got an email about a beta for one yesterday but I don't remember the name.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 12:23:23 PM

I also played this "before" and it was a lobby based MMO.
Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

The gameplay seems roughly similar, but the world has just gone to shit. You have no idea what to do and where to go, and the Engrish just makes this even worse. The first few levels before you get skills are naturally boring, but when you dont know what to do and it takes time, it exacerbates this problem and as a consequence the game is just not fun.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 07:43:18 AM

My morbid curiosity forced me to create an account.  I used the account name "flagship".  Will report back.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
penfold
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 02:16:56 AM

I played once for about 5 mins, but the keypad 2nd password I punched in as a pattern, not knowing the number order changes every time. I can't find the link to reset it.

edit: a patch seems to have reset this and I had to enter it again. Will give this a try today.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 02:30:31 AM by penfold »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Mythos - Open Beta Begins  
Jump to: