Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:06:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: The Horseman (2008) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Horseman (2008)  (Read 1319 times)
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

on: January 11, 2011, 06:11:23 AM

This is an indie Aussie revenge flick currently offered for streaming on Netflix.  It is quite bloody and jumps around chronologically so that it doesn't bog down.  Kind of a low budget 8MM.

I have never played WoW.
Muffled
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 09:00:57 PM

Are you telling me I should watch it?  I'm not sure.
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 08:09:12 AM

Watched this a few weeks ago.  Pretty good flick, worth a watch.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 10:47:55 AM

Are you telling me I should watch it?  I'm not sure.

Yes, with the qualifier that I have no idea what you like.  I could have been clearer, I guess, but I don't see the point of posting about a random movie that I though sucked.

I have never played WoW.
Muffled
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 06:51:50 PM

Yes, with the qualifier that I have no idea what you like.  I could have been clearer, I guess, but I don't see the point of posting about a random movie that I though sucked.

Good point!

I can imagine a scenario where a movie was so bad that you felt the need to warn people away (clearly not the case here).

How big is the Australian film industry?  I can only remember having seen two movies that I knew were Aussie productions before, they were both of the 'so bad that it's great' cable TV variety.
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 06:34:22 AM

Good point!

I can imagine a scenario where a movie was so bad that you felt the need to warn people away (clearly not the case here).

How big is the Australian film industry?  I can only remember having seen two movies that I knew were Aussie productions before, they were both of the 'so bad that it's great' cable TV variety.

Small. We all go to see US films instead. And now that the exchange rate makes us just as expensive as the US to film it, a lot of people have had to move industries or shift countries.

... that said, Australia does produce some awful films and the odd gem.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: The Horseman (2008)  
Jump to: