Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2021, 02:44:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
*
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Was Official Roster - now derailed - feel free to go on 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Was Official Roster - now derailed - feel free to go on  (Read 11887 times)
Alluvian
Terracotta Army
Posts: 1205


WWW
Reply #35 on: April 09, 2004, 02:18:28 PM

Quote from: schild
Name: Decoy

Skillsets:
- Science Scrapper
- Claws or Katana
- Regeneration
- Hover at 6
- Teleport at 10.


I just noticed this... I don't think you can get teleport at 10...  Isn't it 14 first of all and secondly I think you need to have one of the two lower powers in the teleport power pool first...  Hover is in the flight power pool.  you should unlock flight at 14 though.  maybe your teleport comes in claws or katana somewhere?  I can't imagine them having a teleport though...
schild
Administrator
Posts: 59590


WWW
Reply #36 on: April 09, 2004, 02:18:53 PM

Lineage 2 comes out the same day. It has a shinier box. I'm not too worried about it being slammed as badly as most any other MMO. Also Hitman 3 comes out that day. I'll probably catass the whole preorder weekend, try to hit 10-15 and then play Hitman 3 for the first few days of live.
Alluvian
Terracotta Army
Posts: 1205


WWW
Reply #37 on: April 09, 2004, 02:40:59 PM

Christ, imagine the billing server for PlayNC though.  It will be SWAMPED.  I remember when the L2 open beta opened I could not access my PlayNC account for a few days...  Hope they beef that up bigtime.  Simultaneous launch is a bad idea.  Hopefully preorders can have billing all setup on the 25th.
schild
Administrator
Posts: 59590


WWW
Reply #38 on: April 09, 2004, 02:48:08 PM

Quote from: Alluvian
I just noticed this... I don't think you can get teleport at 10...  Isn't it 14 first of all and secondly I think you need to have one of the two lower powers in the teleport power pool first...  Hover is in the flight power pool.  you should unlock flight at 14 though.  maybe your teleport comes in claws or katana somewhere?  I can't imagine them having a teleport though...


You get your first power pool ability at 6. From any pool - first tier. At 10 you can get another first tier ability from another power pool. Then at 14 you can start to access the 2nd tier (flight, superjump, super speed, etc) of the power pools.
Alluvian
Terracotta Army
Posts: 1205


WWW
Reply #39 on: April 09, 2004, 03:24:43 PM

Quote from: schild
You get your first power pool ability at 6. From any pool - first tier. At 10 you can get another first tier ability from another power pool. Then at 14 you can start to access the 2nd tier (flight, superjump, super speed, etc) of the power pools.


Ahhhhh, *little light goes on*.

When you said teleport at 10 I thought you meant teleport self at 10.  What you meant was teleport power pool at 10.  Gotcha.

Teleport enemy sort of works like a pull.  Kind of.  Mobs are too smart to really fall for it, but you can usually have the one you pulled dead before the reast really get into position to retalliate.
schild
Administrator
Posts: 59590


WWW
Reply #40 on: April 09, 2004, 03:26:29 PM

Quote from: Alluvian
Teleport enemy sort of works like a pull.  Kind of.  Mobs are too smart to really fall for it, but you can usually have the one you pulled dead before the reast really get into position to retalliate.


I wouldn't even bother with teleport foe. Teleport friend is one of the most useful abilities in the game though.
CmdrSlack
Contributor
Posts: 4388


WWW
Reply #41 on: April 09, 2004, 05:42:25 PM

The Jurist (just Jurist for /friend list)
mutation scrapper
katana/reflexes

I will probably make a tanker or controller next.  I want to sling around elemental effects.

Yeah, tankers don't get ranged...but they get the super-nifty "turn yourself into [element]" type powers and I've always thought the Human Torch and Iceman were pretty damn cool.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Was Official Roster - now derailed - feel free to go on  
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.10 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC