Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:36:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Vanu Emerald if anyone is bored 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vanu Emerald if anyone is bored  (Read 9186 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: April 25, 2007, 06:23:41 AM

I have some old buddies and we all started playing again, if anyone is looking for some good peeps to join we're on vent and having fun with it. I'm Slayerik or Harbodus ingame. We have an outfit up as well.

- Slay

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Etro
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 06:51:28 AM

http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=9442.0

I dunno how many of us that were playing are still subbed, but we started off as vanu and switched to NC, but if im not mistaken the Bat Country Outfit still exists on vanu side and on the NC side its called F13.

Couple of links for you if you want a listing of known outfit members.
F13 - NC Outfit Info
Bat Country - Vanu Outfit Info

I'm afraid i'm not subbed at moment, might re-sub to see the new buses but the engineering change made it dire to play in my flight variant BFR, plus im having too much fun with bf2142: Northern Strike.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 07:41:45 AM

Hey, I'm still 6th in kills!  tongue

I have a corrupted install and need to download the whole shebang again at some point. But I have the Station Pass for EQ2 (despite my better judgement at $30/mo). I don't, however, have a voice comms setup.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 08:35:41 AM

My sub's inactive; the guild sort of petered out.

I didn't care for the engineering changes and sort of lost interest in playing.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 09:10:32 AM

Same. And the engineering changes just made things more...annoying.

Some of the CE fields I was running across were just obnoxious.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 09:12:31 AM

My sub's inactive; the guild sort of petered out.

I didn't care for the engineering changes and sort of lost interest in playing.

Yeah, I noticed that the Vanu one had like 38 days ago as the most recent , so I left. Anyways, its an open invite. We do fun stuff like party in the bang bus, gal drops, multiple flail hosings, bomber whoring, etc

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Vanu Emerald if anyone is bored  
Jump to: