Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:18:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: The Armory and tinfoil hats 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Armory and tinfoil hats  (Read 52715 times)
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #70 on: April 11, 2007, 07:02:51 AM

Seems like it be another tool for gold farmers/know-it-alls to harass people.

Cause gold farmers are so active in the forums.

I didn't get this either.  It doesn't show how much gold you have, to my knowledge.

Witty banter not included.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #71 on: April 11, 2007, 07:08:04 AM

I fail to understand why anyone would care if people opt out or not.  I'm all for letting people do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.  I don't have to understand why they want to opt out. 

Why the animosity?  Just because one might not understand why someone else wants to do something doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to do it.

Choices are good.  The ability to opt in or out is good.

I don't understand the hostility.

The animosity isn't over opting out or not. The animosity is coming from the type of people who would want to opt-out and their BS reasoning which has nothing to do with fact. Right now, the armory works, it doesn't intrude on your personal life at all by revealing private information that can't be gathered in-game, and it's a solid tool for raiding guilds and policing members. The people upset with this are the ones who don't want to be policed because they have been going out of their way to hide. They can still do this by logging out in a pretty pink dress all the time if they want to. That's the opt-out.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: April 11, 2007, 07:12:54 AM

I think the idea touted is that gold farmers will look at your shit equipment and then target you as a potential little bumfuck.

Of course, this idea is total shite, since gold farmers target absolutely everyone and anything with macros and bots that require little to no human intervention.

It's another fucking strawman.

The Armory is fine.  It's great.  It's useful.

And you can opt out of it by logging out in your fucking RP Twill outfit, like I do.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #73 on: April 11, 2007, 07:13:58 AM

If you're worried about what people might think of your character all you have to do is not suck.

if your spec is shit enough you deserve to be laughed at
You see it is sad little losers like yourself that are the reason I want to opt out of the armory.  You don't see the problem because you are part of it motherfucker.

I know I shouldn't care what a bunch of ingrates who are so lacking in real life accomplishments that they obsess over gathering gear in a very easy game think and yet I don't like the idea of these worthless shits turning their nose up at me.  The problem is that WoW is full of retards like Calantus who, being unable to derive joy in real life, can only gain satisfaction by nitpicking peoples' talent trees in the easiest MMO ever made.

I would have no problem with the armory if the only people who used it were those like Paelos who have legitimate, constructive purposes but for every Paelos there are ten Calantus desperately trying to grow an epeen.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: April 11, 2007, 07:17:09 AM

No, perhaps the problem is that you think so much of yourself that you honestly believe in a player base of 9 million, anyone actually gives a crap about you.

Calantus is just being, well, Calantus.

ajax34i
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: April 11, 2007, 07:28:18 AM

On one hand, we have people who don't want a nerf to their precious tool (It's effective only if it can't be blocked, right?  Why does that get translated to "It's useful only if it can't be blocked."), and on the other hand we have the people who fear that they themselves will be the target of every internet jerk out there using this to grief them personally, which causes them stress over the potential.

Everybody is ego-centric.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #76 on: April 11, 2007, 07:31:33 AM

No, perhaps the problem is that you think so much of yourself that you honestly believe in a player base of 9 million, anyone actually gives a crap about you.
No, I think very little of myself and don't want thousands of strangers who I've never even met to feel the same.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: April 11, 2007, 07:34:45 AM

Christ.  Thousands ?  Really ?

I'd honestly be flattered to all hell and back to think that even one person is gonna look at my profile.  Ever.

:)

Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: April 11, 2007, 07:35:18 AM

Hey Miasma - what's your character name & server?
Purely out of interest....

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #79 on: April 11, 2007, 07:52:49 AM

Lorcist, Earthen Ring.

In my soloing gear.  I only got 70 last week after coming up from 40 a month and a half ago and still have all the quests in blade/netherstorm/smv to do.  I want to do those to buy my epic mount and then take up tailoring for the switch to healing.  I have the hallowed trousers and garments but will need to create my own primal mooncloth and whitemend pieces which are BoP so I will have to drop a harvesting profession.  I don't have many blues because I only do instances when dragged in kicking and screaming because I want to heal in them, not dps, even though I'm usually number two on the meters while providing VE/VT bonuses to my group and I often prevent at least one wipe by dropping shadow and healing the tank when the other healer goes oom.  I joined a small guild three weeks ago.

I have wands in my spec because priests use them when farming to be outside of the five second rule by the time spirit tap procs and because unbreakable will can cause wipes in instances since if I resist fear the mob will come right for me and then the healer is dead, I don't PvP so I don't need the ability to resist stuns so much.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:59:33 AM by Miasma »
Valmorian
Terracotta Army

Reply #80 on: April 11, 2007, 07:53:20 AM

I know I shouldn't care what a bunch of ingrates who are so lacking in real life accomplishments that they obsess over gathering gear in a very easy game think and yet I don't like the idea of these worthless shits turning their nose up at me. 

As many have pointed out, this will happen with or without the armory.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: April 11, 2007, 08:14:58 AM

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #82 on: April 11, 2007, 08:22:15 AM

:-D
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #83 on: April 11, 2007, 09:24:31 AM

We've all hurt Lums feelings.

Sigh.

Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: April 11, 2007, 09:38:29 AM

We've all hurt Lums feelings.

Sigh.

Quote from: Ironwood
I think the problem you have grappling with this issue is that no-one has actually come out yet to define what The Armory is FOR.

I don’t know. I suspect no-one does.

I think the problem Lum has is that he disagrees with Blizzard's decision to exclude an opt-out from the Armory, and he thought the Tinfoil Hat was bad CS, and that the "vast majority" of posters disagree with him on both points.

Welcome to NV, population Lum.

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #85 on: April 11, 2007, 09:48:13 AM

Yeah, but you can't really argue 'Rationally'* for an opt-out or in unless you can define why.

As I've said in this thread, the PvP argument, to me, just doesn't really cut it.  At the highest levels of PvP, I suspect that Items and Talents are going to be so similar as to be trivial.  Further, the problem of finding the team you're going to be up against is also clownshoes slow.  It took me five minutes to ridicule Miasma, for example, using armory, because it took fucking ages to open his unbelievably stupid and juvenile talent choices and crap gear.

As I keep saying, I've yet to see anyone explain why an opt out is needed, but to be totally fair, I've yet to see anyone who can actually tell me what the Armory is FOR, apart from being a kinda cool feature.

Heh.

This gets funnier, well after April 1st.

Triforcer
Terracotta Army

Reply #86 on: April 11, 2007, 09:54:54 AM

I like how Lum quoted the trollingest, most isolated pro-Armory anecdotes to create the impression that the pro side are all maladjusted twits  cheesy.  Well played, old chap...well played. 

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: April 11, 2007, 10:05:10 AM

There's a trick to the Armory, by the way. If, instead of using this:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Lorcist
You use this:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Lorcist
(the same url but with the # missing)
You can then View Source to see the xml behind the page.

I don't know if the second one loads faster, but you can (for example) use the View Source to see Miasma's not-quite-eleet 20 HK total ;)

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #88 on: April 11, 2007, 10:12:34 AM

As I said on Lum's blog, the only thing the Opt-out will do is change your status from one of millions in a huge database to one of a few with a big arrow pointing at your head for those that go even look at the armory.  Those same people you want to thwart (the ones that go look) will now be faced with an Opt-Out page.  You've just now flagged yourself more than you ever could have done if you had opt'ed-in.

The only one that will benefit from opt-out will be the PvP'er and to Ironwood's point, who the hell is using it for that purpose anyway?  It is just too slow.  Plus, even if you got the information quicker, what are you going to do differently?  Are you going to go respec really quick to win that one match?  Are you going to quickly come up with a completely different game plan on the fly and pwn them!?

I'm sticking to my prediction that if they put opt-out into the system, these same people will be bitching that they are now an even bigger target than before, not less.  Oh, in the case of the gold farmer?  Opt-out means two things to me, "NEWB" or "PVP'er."  Both are really good targets for purchasing gold.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #89 on: April 11, 2007, 10:16:13 AM

There's a trick to the Armory, by the way. If, instead of using this:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Lorcist
You use this:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Lorcist
(the same url but with the # missing)
You can then View Source to see the xml behind the page.

I don't know if the second one loads faster, but you can (for example) use the View Source to see Miasma's not-quite-eleet 20 HK total ;)

I was reading a thread where they caught a Rogue who claimed he couldn't pick the lock on chests by using that trick.  He would say "my lockpick skill isn't high enough to do that" then after the instance was done he would come back and scoop up all the loot.  Sneaky rogues.

That 20HK would have been by accident last night, a tank we summoned in was flagged and a couple night elves tried to gank him as he walked to the shadow labyrinth door.  Since we had just summoned him in we were running behind him unflagged and just jumped in.
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #90 on: April 11, 2007, 10:39:55 AM

If you're worried about what people might think of your character all you have to do is not suck.

if your spec is shit enough you deserve to be laughed at
You see it is sad little losers like yourself that are the reason I want to opt out of the armory.  You don't see the problem because you are part of it motherfucker.

I know I shouldn't care what a bunch of ingrates who are so lacking in real life accomplishments that they obsess over gathering gear in a very easy game think and yet I don't like the idea of these worthless shits turning their nose up at me.  The problem is that WoW is full of retards like Calantus who, being unable to derive joy in real life, can only gain satisfaction by nitpicking peoples' talent trees in the easiest MMO ever made.

I would have no problem with the armory if the only people who used it were those like Paelos who have legitimate, constructive purposes but for every Paelos there are ten Calantus desperately trying to grow an epeen.

This happens all the time so I'm not going to get hostile, I realise now that it's because of something I say that causes this. I'm not part of the problem because I only look up profiles of people who are successful and I want to see why, or of friends just because they're friends. I'll never abuse someone because of their armory profile because I really don't care at all about what some random has their talent points in. This could change when I'm looking to make groups, but even then I'm just going to knock the person back if I think they're a retard, not make fun of them. I might seem like it here sometimes but I don't like being a dick to people.

The comments about not sucking and if you have talents bad enough you deserve to be mocked is the fact that if random people are going out of their way to laugh at you ingame because your talents are shit, they have to be REALLY bad talents. That's why I specifically said "suck" instead of "sub-optimal". And if you run into one of those retards who's going to laugh at you because you made something slightly off the cookie-cutter then you can rest assured that their oppinion means nothing and they were likely to laugh at you for something random anyway.

Because you posted it, I suspect in challenge to see what we would make of it, here's my review of your character: Obviously not PVP because you skipped unbreakable will, shadow resiliance, shadow power, and 5/5 imp MB. Plus you have shadow affinity which screams "pve shadow". I wouldn't have done it the same but the spec doesn't suck by any means. Your gear lacks any of the wolf greeens so you're pretty safe there. Tradeskills are meaningless. Your rep tells me you have never been a very big raider in vanilla or BC, but that's only relevant if you're trying to pass yourself off as a high end raider when you don't have the rep you would if you were. You also don't seem to have ever PVP'd, but as long as you don't post some long rant about PVP balance that doesn't matter. So, in summary... what are you worried about?
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #91 on: April 11, 2007, 10:54:35 AM

So, in summary... what are you worried about?
I don't know, I guess I'm insane.

I assumed your comments were meant to insult me but I guess they weren't so I apologize for yelling at you.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #92 on: April 11, 2007, 11:03:10 AM

As I keep saying, I've yet to see anyone explain why an opt out is needed, but to be totally fair, I've yet to see anyone who can actually tell me what the Armory is FOR, apart from being a kinda cool feature.

Well, it's for looking up players out of game. For finding out their gear, talent spec, rep, guild affiliation, and PVP rankings. That's what it's FOR.  :-D

If you're looking for Blizzard's rationale behind it.. there's been a couple reasons said here that are likely very close to the truth.

1.  Arena transparency.  You can see rankings, win/loss, and team makeup including specs.  I gather it's only a matter of time before you see transcripts of individual matches or even perhaps replays.  They can cut off a large number of bitching about arena scores with this feature in as well as use it to promote the arena pvp itself. 

2.  Cut the legs out from others trying to profit off this feature (Rupture).  Prevent services this that provide this from becoming acquisition targets for gold farming cabals. (as someone else said here)

3.  The intern team wanted something neat to do. It's just pretty damn cool for a free feature.  And Blizzard doesn't see your gear, talent spec, and rep falling under any sort of reasonable expectation of privacy since one of these features is already provided in game and the others really aren't a BFD (in their's and other's opinions).  This isn't a cause for EFF lawyers, it's your fucking talent spec.

Lum's quoted example doesn't work for me.   Any person that at level 29 would check someone's armory profile before grouping with them is a collossal asshole and complete munchikin. You barely need anything more than a warm body for grouping before lvl 65 outside of certain instance runs.  The armory is now just another tool for assholes.   I've gotten pretty good at ignoring assholes, I'm pretty sure I can  deflect their armory attacks now as well.

I'm sure the armory is also an interface that be used for other features that Blizzard may want to implement at a later date.  Take for example perhaps out of game auction house usage or guild management. 

-Rasix
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #93 on: April 11, 2007, 11:18:36 AM

I think blizzard mainly did it because they didn't have interesting web functionality.  They were actually being beaten out by SOE, I wouldn't tolerate that if I was a blizzard exec  wink.  In vanguard it will take a screenshot the moment you ding 5, 10 etc and it is displayed on the web along with all sorts of other goodies (which you can turn off if you want to thank you very much!)

They probably intend to add more functionality and start charging an extra $1.99 a month if you want access to it like SOE does with the station players site.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #94 on: April 11, 2007, 12:13:38 PM

Well, it's for looking up players out of game. For finding out their gear, talent spec, rep, guild affiliation, and PVP rankings. That's what it's FOR.  :-D

If you're looking for Blizzard's rationale behind it.. there's been a couple reasons said here that are likely very close to the truth.

1.  Arena transparency.  You can see rankings, win/loss, and team makeup including specs.  I gather it's only a matter of time before you see transcripts of individual matches or even perhaps replays.  They can cut off a large number of bitching about arena scores with this feature in as well as use it to promote the arena pvp itself. 

2.  Cut the legs out from others trying to profit off this feature (Rupture).  Prevent services this that provide this from becoming acquisition targets for gold farming cabals. (as someone else said here)

3.  The intern team wanted something neat to do. It's just pretty damn cool for a free feature.  And Blizzard doesn't see your gear, talent spec, and rep falling under any sort of reasonable expectation of privacy since one of these features is already provided in game and the others really aren't a BFD (in their's and other's opinions).  This isn't a cause for EFF lawyers, it's your fucking talent spec.

Lum's quoted example doesn't work for me.   Any person that at level 29 would check someone's armory profile before grouping with them is a collossal asshole and complete munchikin. You barely need anything more than a warm body for grouping before lvl 65 outside of certain instance runs.  The armory is now just another tool for assholes.   I've gotten pretty good at ignoring assholes, I'm pretty sure I can  deflect their armory attacks now as well.

I'm sure the armory is also an interface that be used for other features that Blizzard may want to implement at a later date.  Take for example perhaps out of game auction house usage or guild management. 

Thank you.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #95 on: April 11, 2007, 12:15:06 PM

I like how Lum quoted the trollingest, most isolated pro-Armory anecdotes to create the impression that the pro side are all maladjusted twits  cheesy.  Well played, old chap...well played. 

What do you expect ?  He's a Republican.

Rimshot

WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #96 on: April 11, 2007, 02:51:33 PM

Quote from: Lum's blog
Specifically, the vast majority of players, including quite reasonable ones as well as the usual loud suspects, think that concerns about in-game privacy is whining.

Because they absolutely are.  They're whining, and nobody should take them seriously.  Anyone who sits around worried that some random dipshit might someday tell them "LOOL UR ARMOR SUCKS" is so insecure as to boggle the mind.  If people knowing that you have shitty gear upsets you, you need to quit playing these games.  If the few seconds it takes to put an obvious moron on ignore represent too much effort for your tastes, you need to quit playing these games.

Your personal and payment information is private.  How much Argent Dawn faction you have is not.  It really is just a video game, and there really is a difference.

PS, Lum, way to martyr yourself in the last couple paragraphs there.   rolleyes

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #97 on: April 11, 2007, 03:23:58 PM

Anyone who sits around worried that some random dipshit might someday tell them "LOOL UR ARMOR SUCKS" is so insecure as to boggle the mind.  If people knowing that you have shitty gear upsets you, you need to quit playing these games.  If the few seconds it takes to put an obvious moron on ignore represent too much effort for your tastes, you need to quit playing these games.

I've been constantly amazed at the amount of personal self-esteem people invest in their gaming "ability".  I'm guessing that this is largely an issue of maturity.  It's rather sad that the only thing many people can toot their horn about is their status in a game.  I'd think that would be cause for some serious self-reflection. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Lum
Developers

Hellfire Games

Reply #98 on: April 11, 2007, 03:39:28 PM

Why would my feelings be hurt? I couldn't care less if anyone sees my characters (here's twink #7008 that I've been levelling up), I have no problem ignoring idiots, and I don't work for Blizzard so I don't feel responsible for their choices.

I just think the community response, here and elsewhere, disagrees with my take on it. And the vitriol involved is pretty wacky. It's as if someone is personally attacking you because they don't want you to see their character.

Someone in the comments from my post today responded that an opt-out feature would kill the Armory's usefulness because a majority of people would opt-out. My immediate thought to that (again, with no personal investment in the issue!) is, if a majority of people would opt out, is the service itself a good idea? I mean, there is presumably a reason they would opt out!
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #99 on: April 11, 2007, 05:58:27 PM

Worrying about the world being able to discover your talent build or look at your gear in WoW is such a harebrained catass concern that it manages to tap into the special resevoir of hate I keep around just for e-peen types.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #100 on: April 11, 2007, 10:03:59 PM

Someone in the comments from my post today responded that an opt-out feature would kill the Armory's usefulness because a majority of people would opt-out. My immediate thought to that (again, with no personal investment in the issue!) is, if a majority of people would opt out, is the service itself a good idea? I mean, there is presumably a reason they would opt out!

They worded it incorrectly or didn't understand what the hell they were talking about. It isn't that the majority of WoW players would opt-out, because they wouldn't. It was the the majority of the people who are actually lying about their stats/rep/gear/spec/whatever would opt-out, leaving just the masses of "normal" (and i use that term loosely) players to be in the system.

IMO, the whole purpose of the armory is to show off your shit, and check up on people. That's it. It's very much a discriminatory tool, which I don't feel is a bad thing in a game that's this horribly linear. A leader can look at a person's profile when they want to join a group and decide who will do the best job based on simple standards. Granted, this gear doesn't show who is a raging douchebag, but it's a good start.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #101 on: April 12, 2007, 01:25:49 AM

Why would my feelings be hurt? I couldn't care less if anyone sees my characters (here's twink #7008 that I've been levelling up), I have no problem ignoring idiots, and I don't work for Blizzard so I don't feel responsible for their choices.

I just think the community response, here and elsewhere, disagrees with my take on it. And the vitriol involved is pretty wacky. It's as if someone is personally attacking you because they don't want you to see their character.

I don't think I meant what you think I meant.  I'm quite sure you don't have a personal beef with the armory and getting your characters seen.  However, the tone of your latest blog-post suggests that not only are you surprised by the community reaction, but that you're really quite surprised.  It came off (to me) as "Wow, you guys don't see it ?  I'll just quote the complete idiots that are against my position and the bloke that's for my position that TOTALLY made up that 'I'm being hassled' story."

I didn't think you were very 'fair and balanced' and so it came out like hurt feelings.

Just to clear that up.

:)

Lum
Developers

Hellfire Games

Reply #102 on: April 12, 2007, 06:22:35 AM

Oh. Well in that case I suppose my feelings were even less hurt. If I could best describe my feelings, it would be "Wow, this argument's still going on. Cool, something I can write about during a break, I hadn't made any updates to my blog in 2 weeks.".

Leaving aside for the moment the laughable notion that anyone is "fair and balanced" about *anything* they might have an opinion about, I picked the posts I did because the vitriol surprised me, and it is more common on the official boards, I just didn't feel like linking to/trudging through them at the time. The vitriol involved surprised and somewhat confused me precisely because you'd assume it would be the presumably violated why-must-you-look-at-me folks that would have "teh hate" going on, but instead it's "We like this feature, and if you don't WE WILL DESTROY YOU AND EAT YOUR BABIES." Which I find... odd.

Plus WUA flamed me personally, which always makes for fun reposting!

As for supposedly cherrypicking a "lying" pro response, surprisingly I cannot verify for the truth-telling of everyone on the Internet including you, but I have no reason to disbelieve him over everyone else quoted, and have seen enough insane asshattery in MMOs that it is entirely plausible that someone would spend 10 minutes hectoring a newbie over his talent choices.

But since I'm not a liberal, clearly everything I say is wrong.  rolleyes
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #103 on: April 12, 2007, 06:26:51 AM

But since I'm not a liberal, clearly everything I say is wrong.  rolleyes

Now, don't you get upset at that either.  I was tongue in cheek bashing Triforcer anyway.  Any chance I get, you know ?

Also, I go the other way with the net; I can't verify everything, so everything everyone says is a lie.  It was because of that little run in with the '16 year old girl'.  Christ, he was huge.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 06:29:33 AM by Ironwood »

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #104 on: April 12, 2007, 09:33:55 AM

Just remember, Lum, there's a reason WUA was grief-titled "Wind Up Nutsack" for a while.  Sometimes he's just bonkers.

Ironwood: Was 'she' from Xenia, OH? That should have been your first clue.   :-D

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: The Armory and tinfoil hats  
Jump to: