Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:04:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Bards 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bards  (Read 2566 times)
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

on: October 19, 2006, 10:42:00 AM

Anyone a bit dissapointed at how unfinished bard combat animations are? I'm not thrilled with the hunter's bow animations, but they're passable. The bard animations on the other hand are either simply not there, or so just plain odd that I have to hope that there's a bunch of animation work that's simply not been implimented yet.

I understand a game not being as polished as WoW before release; not every company has that kind of dosh, but such utterly unfinished combat animations are on-par with Horizons level of QA.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 10:47:56 AM

They took out the Minstrel animatiions and sounds with the latest major patch for some reason. Not that the animations and sounds were any good (weapon point like the Captain and a dissonant, electronic sounding chord). Hopefully they are working on something better.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 10:57:02 AM

Any idea when this is slated for release? This is still closed beta, so they may still have lots of time to "properly" implement stuff.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 11:00:06 AM

Spring 2007 is all that's been said on release.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Bards  
Jump to: