Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:46:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: anyone else interested in Crackdown? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: anyone else interested in Crackdown?  (Read 2172 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

on: September 28, 2006, 06:34:09 AM

I've been watching it some. It looks to be GTA with Matrix powers and cell shaded graphics. I know it also has coop play though noone has yet said if it will be Split-screen or only Xbox-live. (if split-screen I'm getting it for my girlfriend and I. She's interested in it too.)

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 08:09:55 AM

:-D

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:24 AM

I have been watching it with intrest also. GTA (we really need a better name for these) style free roaming games are my favorite for consoles. I put a preorder down for this when I picked up Just Cause yesterday.
geldonyetich
Terracotta Army

The Anne Coulter of MMO punditry

Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 03:12:58 PM

A GTA clone does not do justice to the real Crackdown.

Ah well, GTA with matrix powers sounds reasonable enough anyway.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: anyone else interested in Crackdown?  
Jump to: