Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 11, 2021, 01:25:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Useless Conversation 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 1130 1131 [1132] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Useless Conversation  (Read 2459825 times)
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #39585 on: April 07, 2021, 12:56:02 PM

Just because we have probably all heard about it and I have no idea where else to post it...the cause of Tiger's accident was that he was driving 83 in a 45 or some shit.

I cannot think of another human who I so once admired who it turns out is just an unbelievably disappointing human being.  Drive that fast in a 45, you deserve whatever the fuck happens to you. 

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #39586 on: April 09, 2021, 09:19:16 AM

Aaron Rodgers needs to be the new host of Jeopardy. We like Ken Jennings and have been annoyed at the celeb hosts...until A A Ron. His personality and professionalism are on full display, it's awesome. We're both amazed it works, but it does.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2021/4/5/22368705/aaron-rodgers-jeopardy-guest-host-q-and-a

Also, we just deleted all the Dr Oz eps (we're on DVR delay a bit). Fuck that guy.

Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #39587 on: April 09, 2021, 11:23:47 AM

The Dr. Oz news was enough to make me stop watching completely until they get their heads on straight. I'm not even very wild about Ken Jennings, and that's before he had his little embarrassments.

Speaking of him, the new version of The Chase with the three Jeopardy big dogs as the guys to beat is fucking woeful--the old version with Mark Labbett (aka "the Beast") had some charm and he was genuine enough. In the new version, none of those guys are really able to do banter in that format well, and cutting to the green room with the two who aren't in the hot seat to hear their dull commentary is just awful. They needed to come up with a twist--say that the contestants could burn a bit of money in order to force a switch between one of the hosts, or maybe if one person was by himself in the chase part, they could burn half their money to recruit one of the two inactive hosts to be on his team. Something to liven it up. They had one episode where none of the contestants could even GET to the chase and then they let them all come back in with a much better pot than they would have had if one of them had made it, which is just stupid--"yeah, you lost, so we're going to reward you for losing so horribly because we don't have a plan about what to do when a team is performing that badly".
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #39588 on: April 09, 2021, 11:30:39 AM

WHat Doctor Oz news is this? It must be something good as google doesn't want to show it to me.

Sometimes irony is pretty ironic.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #39589 on: April 09, 2021, 11:31:49 AM

WHat Doctor Oz news is this? It must be something good as google doesn't want to show it to me.

I assume he means when Dr. Oz was hosting Jeopardy.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Pages: 1 ... 1130 1131 [1132] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Useless Conversation  
Jump to: