Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:29:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Titan Quest  |  Topic: Brigand question...new patch out and updates... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brigand question...new patch out and updates...  (Read 9427 times)
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

on: August 30, 2006, 12:31:14 AM

New patch is out, along with the patch for titan quest vault:

http://titanquestvault.ign.com/

Main page has the diffrent patch downloads and the patch for the storage system utility.

Question on Brigand questions:

1.  Is there an easier way to use calculated strike and marksmanship!  I have to set one to the left click attack, then have to click on the hot key and target something and maybe get it off.  I really like marksmanship...but it is driving me nuts.  I may just put one point into marksmanship so I can advance up the tree for the other powers.

2.  I've heard that pumping up poison or the bleed powers is not that great.  I've heard the gas bombs are great, but not the one for the weapons.

3.  Not a question, but traps are amazing!  It takes some planning, but I can set my traps up, run and shoot, and totally kick some ass with it.

4.  Anyone still playing online?  My son and I set up a few games, but haven't played for about 3 days.

Thanks!
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 01:49:27 PM

I can only speak for the poison skills....they're nigh useless. Most stuff dies way too quickly for the poison DoT damage to even be a factor.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 06:08:20 AM

I can only speak for the poison skills....they're nigh useless. Most stuff dies way too quickly for the poison DoT damage to even be a factor.

I agree completely.  I suppose it would help with the long fights with the bosses, but that is like 5% of the game.
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 09:47:56 AM

Yeah I've noticed that when I set up my traps and lure stuff into it, they die pretty quick, it is when I rush into things that I end up dead.  I'm beginning to think that people who write some of the guides are not playing the same game, as one guy said traps were useless and that rogues shouldn't use bows.  Heck they went as far as saying that the rogue skill shouldn't be the first choice as a skill too.

Hey when my son and I play we usually host a game called zzz red and sometimes the password (when we make it a closed game) is arlington96.

I might make an assassin or something that uses melee, traps, and throwing knives next time.  Have found a few rogue items for melee, so that might be in the future.

hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 08:50:02 PM

Traps are so broken. Makes the game trivial. You might have to try a boss encounter twice to figure out where to put the traps. But thats about it. If you like broken terion staff attack is recommended.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Titan Quest  |  Topic: Brigand question...new patch out and updates...  
Jump to: