Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:03:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Man Defeated by Guitar Hero 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Man Defeated by Guitar Hero  (Read 5290 times)
ForumBot 0.8 beta
Terracotta Army

on: August 21, 2006, 01:59:42 PM

Man Defeated by Guitar Hero

So this jackass somehow managed to BREAK HIS KNEE playing Guitar Hero, apparently by rocking out too hard.  Then this retarded Jack Black wannabe created a website devoted to his idiotic blunder, in his own words:

What is this site?
 This is a website dedicated to my knee and all others who have suffered injuries while playing video games. (Although I think that number is very limited as I'm sure few people have suffered such.... ridiculous injuries.)

It even gets worse:

What is this sites purpose?
Hopefully this will serve as a warning to all of those hopeful Guitar Hero's out there. When you play this dangerous game I implore you to think about the consequences of high kicks and mid-riff splits before you do them.

Let the mocking begin!

[Link]

Oh, and I would like to devote this website to the THOUSANDS of people who managed to not injure themselves while playing Guitar Hero.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 02:38:00 PM

At least he admits he is a dumbass.  If he was trying to blame the makers of the game, he'd deserve scorn.

"Me am play gods"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Man Defeated by Guitar Hero  
Jump to: