Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:29:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Alpha 3 Start Dates, Events and Prizes! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alpha 3 Start Dates, Events and Prizes!  (Read 15831 times)
WayAbvPar

Reply #35 on: October 26, 2006, 12:06:51 PM

I'll try and pop in! 
You better! I plan on autofollowing you so you can level me up. I am REALLY not looking forward to the n00b Archet experience again.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #36 on: October 26, 2006, 01:00:27 PM

Another event tonight. Who is making the guild this time? I will probably use the name Antolin this go round.
I'll do it unless Signe beats me to it.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #37 on: October 26, 2006, 01:09:24 PM

Umm... we're all going to be n00bs, right?  We can all follow each other in circles.  And Trippy... knock your socks off.  I'm very inconsistant with games and stuff right now.   And if I'm the boss, everyone will suffer.  Really.  I'll make you do pervy things to each other while I take pictures.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
WayAbvPar

Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 02:53:35 PM

Umm... we're all going to be n00bs, right?  We can all follow each other in circles.  And Trippy... knock your socks off.  I'm very inconsistant with games and stuff right now.   And if I'm the boss, everyone will suffer.  Really.  I'll make you do pervy things to each other while I take pictures.

Finally, I can post your pic in the RL pic thread!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 03:33:16 PM

I should be on later tonight, after class.

- Viin
WayAbvPar

Reply #40 on: October 26, 2006, 03:48:27 PM

I should be on later tonight, after class.

The rest of us are lucky- we have no class.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #41 on: October 26, 2006, 04:20:08 PM

I have class!  Well, not really but I haven't even started dinner yet.  I still have hopes of playing, but they have diminished a little.   undecided

WayAbvPar

Reply #42 on: October 26, 2006, 05:23:53 PM

So, I came home during lunch to download the updates, rushed home after work to play....and the server is down. I guess the stress test is giving good feedback  cry

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #43 on: October 26, 2006, 05:52:12 PM

Stiil down. They are posting regular status updates so at least they are still working on it.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 06:14:06 PM

I bet they're all just sitting around, getting drunk, and looking at cheddar's boobie thread.

WayAbvPar

Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 06:40:02 PM

That is a damned fine idea! I think all of my booze is packed for the move though....grrr.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 07:04:34 PM

I'm in, Bat Country created, send tells to Trippy to get invited.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 07:07:25 PM

I'll be on as soon as this damn update finishes.

Has anyone used Remote Access or PCAnywhere to access their computer from work in order to run patchers/etc before you get home?

- Viin
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #48 on: October 27, 2006, 01:24:47 PM

I'll give this a shot come sunday or monday, I will not be in the area until then.  Not that anyone cares.  Hopefully I can get the name Cheddar!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #49 on: October 27, 2006, 01:59:47 PM

Waiting for the updates to finish too now that I've installed it on my quad core machine, I wanna see how much I can make it hum.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: October 27, 2006, 06:55:02 PM

What is a quad core?  Talk nerdy to me.

Downloading now.  Figured I'd skip the initial night, give things a chance to get unbuggered up some.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #51 on: October 27, 2006, 07:38:32 PM

My MacPro. Two 3Ghz dual core xeons, four gigs of RAM and a Radeon X1900 XT. Loaded boot camp and 'doze on it. Eats high end games for breakfast.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Alpha 3 Start Dates, Events and Prizes!  
Jump to: