Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:35:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: 7x Tank ...record time 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 7x Tank ...record time  (Read 3010 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: June 26, 2006, 07:05:53 AM

People have probably noticed me macroing the piss out of prestige in the tower lately....I started him friday night, and 'should' be completed in by tomorrow night. 4 days flat. I should have recorded how much gold was spent.

Begin casting lightning on self with healer character running. Do this to around 65/63 magery resist. After server wars wrestle all night until GM. While wrestling, do the magic wizard hat trick for meditation.

Keep casting. Energy bolts now on self until around 85/80. At night, Get some butcher knives and GM Swords and tactics with an AFK macro for after SW. Add eval to this macro or a more complicated med macro (u have to disarm to med)

From here you are casting an asston of Flamestrikes. I think currently Prestige is GM wrestle, swords, tacts, Med, 93 mage, like 87 resist, and high 70's eval. Thats in less than 3 full days. YAY YAY

There is the guide for those that have cash and want a tank mage.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Tahz
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 07:09:01 AM

Only one question - I thought you couldn't meditate while you were fighting.  Do you tab out, med, and then re-attack when you wrestle?
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 07:42:17 AM

You can meditate but it will stop as soon as A. You swing B. you get swung at

But the activation of it for gains is all I want.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: 7x Tank ...record time  
Jump to: