Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:15:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Busy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Busy  (Read 5591 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: June 10, 2006, 06:57:13 AM

Wont be on much today, keep on macroing new guys or get me leather (ill pay 7 gold piece per) and have fun :)

Would like to see more people getting on Vent and in game in general ...word.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 10:50:19 AM

What do you need made?

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 05:16:37 PM

Keep macroing or get me leather?

Christ, it is like 2000 all over again.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 11:11:05 PM

This may be your site but please, i got a laugh how u made the forums but this is the real deal. The fact that i offer a way for people to make some gold on their own accord is a good thing. I have probably dropped 50k total on guys i dont know, or may never see again in this game. The people that decide they wanna make some cash on their own accord can make some through me.

But hey , its schild, should i except anything less?

Oh yeah, just stay the fuck out of our forums if you dont wanna play. Thanks.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 11:46:59 PM

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little,  Cheep cheep cheep, talk a lot, pick a little more.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 12:02:08 AM

This may be your site but please, i got a laugh how u made the forums but this is the real deal. The fact that i offer a way for people to make some gold on their own accord is a good thing. I have probably dropped 50k total on guys i dont know, or may never see again in this game. The people that decide they wanna make some cash on their own accord can make some through me.

But hey , its schild, should i except anything less?

Oh yeah, just stay the fuck out of our forums if you dont wanna play. Thanks.

Rawr. Angst. 

-Rasix
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 12:28:58 AM

I should have clarified. I wasn't making a mockery of what you said, I was making a mockery of how you said it. Apologies for the confusion.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 05:25:14 AM

UO is making us testy.  Heh.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 09:48:59 AM

I should have clarified. I wasn't making a mockery of what you said, I was making a mockery of how you said it. Apologies for the confusion.

I guess i did sound kinda like an ass...I have been doing a lot of hand holding lately trying to teach people the game and just wanted to give some of the new guys a heads up. 

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 10:22:28 AM

Sorry I haven't been on as much as I expected this weekend.  I forgot that my father-in-law was flying in this weekend.  BTW, I did notice that the Tower became an IDOC.  It happened somewhere around after SW when I went to bed for the night.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 04:57:59 PM

I guess i did sound kinda like an ass...I have been doing a lot of hand holding lately trying to teach people the game and just wanted to give some of the new guys a heads up. 

I appreciate what you've done so far and will take you up on your offer... soon as I make/find/steal some leather. ;)

I get the feeling some folks just can't help but pick with UO. It's like classic fodder or something. In any case, at least we are playing for free. There's something to be said for that. Spending money on the new UO might be a little bit daft. (No offense, WUA. I'm more than a little bit daft myself.)

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 08:08:06 AM

I didn't know you guys held hands too.  I'm gonna start up tonight!
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 10:53:28 AM

I didn't know you guys held hands too.  I'm gonna start up tonight!

*wink*

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Busy  
Jump to: