Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cookie/Forum Problem 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cookie/Forum Problem  (Read 48234 times)
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #35 on: May 17, 2006, 04:06:59 AM

Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula

Winner!

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 05:13:41 AM

Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula

Winner!

Indeed.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 06:28:11 AM

I don't get it.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 06:31:43 AM

I don't get it.

Well at least I dont have to feel alone in that now.

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #39 on: May 17, 2006, 07:03:56 AM

I don't get it.

You're in a very serial mood today.  Maybe even super serial.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: May 17, 2006, 07:08:41 AM

I don't get that either.

cry

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #41 on: May 17, 2006, 07:09:47 AM

Neither did I...LOL.

But I'll be damned if I was going to admit it!

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
WayAbvPar

Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 09:03:41 AM

Picking through all the old posts every day is sapping my will to live.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #43 on: May 17, 2006, 09:39:02 AM

I don't get that either.

cry

The "serial" stuff is from a recent episode of South Park. Al Gore whining about how he's "super serial guys!" about some man-beast thing that was going to kill them all.  I wasn't quite sure why they picked Gore, but there it is.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 09:41:50 AM

I wasn't quite sure why they picked Gore, but there it is.

Because Parker and Stone have suddenly become Republican shills for some reason.   undecided

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: May 17, 2006, 04:17:29 PM

Because Parker and Stone have suddenly become Republican shills for some reason.   undecided

Suddenly?  These are the guys that made a comment along the lines of "I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals".  And helped coin the term "South Park Republican". 

-Roac
King of Ravens

"Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." -SC
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #46 on: May 17, 2006, 05:08:24 PM

They used to pick on both sides of the fence more or less equally, though, especially in their first few seasons.  I missed a few years in there, so maybe the shift just seemed sudden to me when I started watching more recent episodes and seeing them take every opportunity to make fun of liberals, easy or otherwise, and pass up all sorts of potential shots at conservatives.

They were funnier when they were equal-opportunity offenders and just made fun of whatever would get the biggest laughs.  Now it just feels like they're pushing a political agenda first and foremost and the humor is secondary to that.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #47 on: May 19, 2006, 07:52:20 AM

Bashing the Mormons is not "conservative." That was a great episode.

I have never played WoW.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #48 on: May 19, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Bashing the Mormons is not "conservative." That was a great episode.

I felt that they really let the Mormons win at the end, but yes, great episode.  Fine with me because LDS people are almost universally great, in my experience.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #49 on: May 19, 2006, 09:13:44 AM

Try dating their daughter.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #50 on: May 19, 2006, 10:09:45 AM

Try dating their daughter.

Negatory.  I mean nice like Grandma is nice.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #51 on: May 19, 2006, 10:20:15 PM

I wasn't quite sure why they picked Gore, but there it is.

Not really. They've always been largely libertarian (which traditionally has been better supported by prior Republican policy), and because they're funny guys who don't avoid political satire, both the right and the left have tried to adopt them and also crucify them. They tend to hold most current politicians in contempt and appear to have broadly centrist views. Al Gore has regularly been subject of ridicule due to his tireless self-promotion, and the whole manbearpig thing was a send-up of Gore's use of hyperbole in his attempts to draw attention to global warming. Gore really did decide to make a movie starring himself.  tongue

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: May 22, 2006, 06:55:33 AM

My cookies were reset this morning (mon, 22nd) and yesterday as well.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #53 on: May 22, 2006, 08:44:19 AM

Yeah mine too. I keep getting logged out.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
schild
Administrator

Reply #54 on: May 22, 2006, 12:44:13 PM

That's because we keep making changes to the forums. The new problem is simply housekeeping. The old one was malicious interference. Cookies were being reset but you weren't being logged out.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #55 on: May 22, 2006, 04:00:51 PM

Hopefully the cookie problems have stopped (at least until the next time I tinker with the server) though there may be some residual effects from all the DNS and URL changes. In the worst case you might need to clear your browser cache, delete all your f13.net cookies and reboot your machine.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cookie/Forum Problem  
Jump to: