Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:25:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Free Comic Book Day, today May 6th 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free Comic Book Day, today May 6th  (Read 2825 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: May 06, 2006, 05:10:01 AM

Velorath
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 04:18:34 PM

You know I hate to sound like a shill for DCBservice.com (especially since I don't get anything out of it) but not only do they have a lot of great deals, but I just got my shipment of May comics from them and they included 6 comics from free comic book day in there as well.  I know it didn't really cost them anything, but it was nice of them anyway and a nice surprise when I opened the box.  They also have the occasional 25-75 cent deal for the first issue of a new series and do a lot of 30-50% discounts on pre-ordering comics and graphic novels, beating Amazon's prices a lot of the time (though Amazon can be better overall sometimes when they have deals on shipping).  I order my comics online and then I download the ones I ordered from various places while I wait for them to ship to me at the end of the month for those who are curious.

/shill
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Free Comic Book Day, today May 6th  
Jump to: