Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:23:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: need a nice person 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: need a nice person  (Read 5192 times)
Wasted
Terracotta Army

on: March 18, 2006, 02:07:42 AM

My patcher is halted at a file and cant continue.  I keep getting the message: the file 'font/chinesefont.zip' is corrupt or missing please re-install shadowbane from the original cd.

I dont know if this has something to do with having the entranz version of SB, I had to fiddle with a cpl of other files to be able to connect to the ubi servers, but a search on the ubi forums couldn't help me at all about this.  I tried a re-install and copying the file straight from the cd, no luck.

Its a 749kb file for me, dont know if the patched one is a bit bigger or not, would someone mind emailing the file to me please?  send me a pm for my mail address if it cant be gotten from my profile.

Thanks
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 04:10:22 AM

If that does not work for you, someone is hosting the client for download, over at corpnews.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 04:36:53 AM

Ah ok that might be easier, thanks.

Fileplanet was telling me I had to be a subscriber to get the client, and I just cant bring myself to sub to them.

Not that venturing into corpnews will be that fun either....
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 02:58:07 PM

Ah ok that might be easier, thanks.

Fileplanet was telling me I had to be a subscriber to get the client, and I just cant bring myself to sub to them.

Not that venturing into corpnews will be that fun either....

There is nothing to venture into.  I posted a direct link.  Check the other thread.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 03:02:19 PM

Too late.. but thanks

The doctor told me though there should be little permanant scarring.
wildcatnzl
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 03:17:16 PM

Hey man i have the same problem would you be able to send that file my way, i'd greatly apreciate it, soooo very frustrating  cry

wildcatnz@gmail.com

Thanks heappppppps :)  Heart
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 04:02:01 PM

Hey man i have the same problem would you be able to send that file my way, i'd greatly apreciate it, soooo very frustrating  cry

wildcatnz<at>gmail.com

Thanks heappppppps :)  Heart

Whoa they posted their e-mail.  Someone sign them up for spam ASAP!!!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 07:16:51 PM

Not necessary.  The instant you post your email address on the Web in an unencrypted form, you're instantly signed up for every spam list known to man.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Glazius
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 09:38:37 AM

Not necessary.  The instant you post your email address on the Web in an unencrypted form, you're instantly signed up for every spam list known to man.
It actually helps to get it out there once you start getting deluged. If you see multiple versions of the same scam, you can just dismiss it out of hand, and your bayesian filter has it much easier.

--GF
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: need a nice person  
Jump to: