Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:03:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Coke is not a drug. I used to suck dick for new releases on Wednesday. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coke is not a drug. I used to suck dick for new releases on Wednesday.  (Read 4713 times)
schild
Administrator

on: February 23, 2006, 09:30:32 PM

Now that's an addiction.

You ever suck some dick for coke?

Edit: Btw, completely worksafe.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 07:00:58 AM

That was a grief link worse than goatse, it destroyed the slightly good mood I was in.  The rest of the day shall be spent trying to forget how much I hate humanity, especially local news "reporters".
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 08:56:11 AM

Why... god.. why
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 10:14:36 AM

Jesus Fucking Christ, that was a perfectly encapsulated example of why I fucking hate the TV news media with a passion that can only be quenched by stabbing them repeatedly over and over in the face with my turgid cock.

Evangolis
Contributor

Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 06:44:50 AM

I thought this guy was sort of novel:

The part I like best is the "symptoms":
"They get that intense look. A face of serious concentration. Eyes darting back and forth."
I have seen those same "symptoms" when I play a card game with my friends or when I play Risk or another board game with my family. Or hell, whenever I'm taking a Math test. Does that mean that my Calculus Final is a drug addiction? God, I hope not.

The concept of a Calculus addiction seems funny to me, given that Calculus was where math went north and I went south.  My dad, on the other hand, loves math, and does complex math problems for amusement in his retirement.

If addiction is measured by adrenaline, then I suppose I am addicted to off-peak rush hour traffic, all lanes full, but speed still 50+.  That certainly gives me plenty of adrenaline.

"It was a difficult party" - an unexpected word combination from ex-Merry Prankster and author Robert Stone.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 09:09:01 AM

I get an adrenaline rush when I watch monumentally stupid local news reports that make me angry, we should ban that drug and the news anchors should be jailed for dealing.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 05:58:55 PM

damn, the user removed it..

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Coke is not a drug. I used to suck dick for new releases on Wednesday.  
Jump to: