Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:18:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Cheddar quits. Cheddar rises from dead. Cheddar may be Jesus. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheddar quits. Cheddar rises from dead. Cheddar may be Jesus.  (Read 13596 times)
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #35 on: February 24, 2006, 04:04:55 PM

Loot tables on different servers? Or maybe you can give stuff to guards and have them wear it? Wasn't that once a wierd option in EQ1?
Yes it was :-D
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #36 on: February 24, 2006, 07:50:04 PM

Yeah, not a big issue at all. Just one of those things make me go UMMMMMM???

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #37 on: February 25, 2006, 06:45:07 AM

Loot tables on different servers? Or maybe you can give stuff to guards and have them wear it? Wasn't that once a wierd option in EQ1?
Yes it was :-D

Nothing like attacking some low level mob, innocently trying to level, only to find out some asshole of an enchanter charmed it and gave it super high level weapons and a set of mage summoned armor, instadeath.  I can laugh about it now though.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #38 on: February 27, 2006, 07:54:21 AM

The guard I mentioned now has his helmet. Go figger.

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #39 on: February 27, 2006, 09:54:45 AM

As to what started this thread I have noticed that the stability and lag problems have pretty much stopped.  Even the tradeskilling lag is gone, and I didn't crash on zoning once all weekend.  Seems to have been fixed.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #40 on: February 27, 2006, 12:26:38 PM

As to what started this thread I have noticed that the stability and lag problems have pretty much stopped.  Even the tradeskilling lag is gone, and I didn't crash on zoning once all weekend.  Seems to have been fixed.

Yeah, but now there's somebody on another server wondering why none of their shit works.  evil

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #41 on: February 27, 2006, 05:26:13 PM

All I ask is that if you leave to play primarily on Lucan, please leave someone in charge who is playing on Oasis on a regular basis.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #42 on: February 27, 2006, 06:28:03 PM

I reckon we should promote the hell out of Nix.  Let's make him cry big, fat girlie tears.   smiley

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #43 on: February 27, 2006, 08:32:10 PM

Will you bathe in them for me?
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #44 on: February 27, 2006, 08:39:27 PM

I reckon we should promote the hell out of Nix.  Let's make him cry big, fat girlie tears.   smiley

No.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #45 on: February 27, 2006, 08:40:09 PM

All I ask is that if you leave to play primarily on Lucan, please leave someone in charge who is playing on Oasis on a regular basis.

No.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 09:44:16 PM

Random Everquest 1 story...

In Karnor's Castel, there was this one creature who would drop a pretty nice item, the Jade Mace. When this rare mob would spawn, if he had the rare drop mace, he would visibly be wielding it. Thanks to faction from some quest I ran, I was not "aggro" to this mob and his friends. So, I went in there and handed him a newbie mace.

Sure enough, he wielded it, and it looked just like the jade mace. Then, I sat back and watched the fireworks.

It became a huge kill steal fest as several groups tried to pull and  kill the mob. Someone trained him to the zone and about 15 people were fighting him. This sparked a huge zone /shout /ooc war about reporting people and kill stealing, etc. Because he had been trained greedily and carelessly, his guards and friends were running amok, killing people and chasing others out the zone line. When the dust settled, I saw the winner crouch to loot...and "WTF??! Bronze Mace??!" Good times.

A good idea is a good idea forever.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 10:40:32 PM

Fucking beautiful. Karnor's Castle, or Grand Central Station becuase there were more trains there than anywhere else in the damn game.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #48 on: February 27, 2006, 11:55:10 PM

KC! I loved that place! But that's cause my main was a Bard and I spent a lot of time there in my 50s practicing my CC techniques on said trains. Did the same with my Enchanter later on (yes I was a control freak in the game).
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #49 on: February 28, 2006, 07:59:06 AM

Karnor's Castle was a Mongoloid Magnet. Getting a pickup group there was like attracting stupid shavings.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #50 on: February 28, 2006, 08:46:54 AM

I always shunned KC with my necro, but it was a lot of fun to watch my buddy the eqholic play it with our old guildtards. Wipe, wipe, train, wipe, etc. I'd laugh so.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Cheddar quits. Cheddar rises from dead. Cheddar may be Jesus.  
Jump to: