Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:58:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: PvP screenshots and more 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PvP screenshots and more  (Read 2232 times)
Velorath
Contributor

on: May 22, 2004, 02:13:04 AM

Keeping an eye on the CoH site so you don't have to.

First up we have 11 screenshots of PVP goodness here.  Can't really get any sort of impression of these screenshots, but nice to look at anyhow.

Next we have the current patch in testing on the test server here.  Looks like Task Forces might finally be fixed which is good news.

Geko gives us a look at which power pools are most effective for which archetype (some power pool powers are more powerful when used by certain archetypes) here.

And in other news, I've yet to see any solicitations for the City of Heroes comic book.  Dark Horse currently has the solicitations for August up and can be viewed here among other places, with CoH nowhere on the list.  It seems quite possible then that we won't see the CoH comic until September at the earliest (not that I'm expecting it to be a work of art anywhere, but I'm at least slightly interested in seeing it).
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 07:36:59 AM

Dark Horse isn't doing the CoH comic - they did a one-shot but that's it.

Blue King Studios do the ongoing CoH comic that is meant to ship end of the month (25 May according to my local comic shop).

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: PvP screenshots and more  
Jump to: