Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:12:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: E3 2006 Booth Babes NERFED! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: E3 2006 Booth Babes NERFED!  (Read 48744 times)
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #70 on: March 25, 2006, 12:38:36 AM

HELLO.  I AM A GIANT SILVER PENIS.

It just screams phallic to me.  I don't know why, when you really look at it there's not a lot of resemblance, but first glance just screams 'PENIS!!!!!!'  Not many things scream 'PENIS!!!!' at me (some cars, one of the towers in the castle on the cover of The Little Mermaid, people with Tourette's), but this does.

On the bright side, at least it's European.  We can point at that when they make fun of us for the Washington Monument.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
schild
Administrator

Reply #71 on: March 25, 2006, 03:20:32 AM

People with tourette's scream "penis" at you? Oh, I get it. Ho Ho Ho. You've been saving that one, haven't you?
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #72 on: March 25, 2006, 04:08:18 AM

He must have been looking for a place to use it and couldn't find one so he picked on some post I made back on February 10.   undecided  That car doesn't look a bit like a penis to me. 

Get help, Llava, before you start seeing giant penises everywhere you go.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #73 on: March 25, 2006, 06:43:54 AM

That car doesn't look a bit like a penis; it is sex incarnate.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #74 on: March 25, 2006, 01:35:06 PM

That car doesn't look a bit like a penis; it is sex incarnate.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #75 on: March 26, 2006, 12:35:50 AM

People with tourette's scream "penis" at you? Oh, I get it. Ho Ho Ho. You've been saving that one, haven't you?

Actually, I thought of it as I was making that post.  I was thinking "Hm... what things could scream 'PENIS!' to me?"  Tourette's just came to mind.  I am a comic genius.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Daeven
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: July 12, 2006, 07:31:43 PM

Don't forget Celine Deon.

She's a product of the french. We do NOT acknowledge the french as being canadian. They want to seperate anyway. We should let them.. and sell them to the US.

And Peameal bacon isn't your ordinary bacon. Don't knock it till you try it.
Hey. The English kicked their asses all over North America in the 18th century and incorporated them into the The Empire. Then, some of us, deciding this was a crappy idea, tossed some tea into a harbor. Your own damn fault you didn't hitch a ride on that particular bandwagon.

Daeven, with his soon to be released 'Illustrated History of the Word: How the Freemasons and Other Weirdos Fucked Up Your Life'

"There is a technical term for someone who confuses the opinions of a character in a book with those of the author. That term is idiot." -SMStirling

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: E3 2006 Booth Babes NERFED!  
Jump to: