Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:11:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Party people make some noise, plus various other ramblings 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Party people make some noise, plus various other ramblings  (Read 9124 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: January 22, 2006, 01:37:16 PM

First, I would like to note that Miasma (Stopgap) and Myself have decided to stay on Steamfont.   If any of you decide to switch to one of the new servers when they come out please give me a heads up in game or via PM. 

Second, I am having a blast and hope others are as well.  One thing missing though is the group activities.  After doing a few PUG's this weekend I realized we should do it (group more); its not only fun but extremely lucrative as well.  My plan right now is to get 2-3 people to form bi-weekly dungeon or quest runs.  If anyone wants to be a party planner, or whatever we want to call it, please let me know.  I will start by giving you a pretty title in game, and perhaps come up with some other incentive for you to use your time on this. 

Finally, please make sure to get the map patch and attempt to get some form of voice chat.  Shockeye has the pretty TS server up, and we should take advantage of this.  Of course it is not required, but it is extremely helpful to everyone and provides exterior community building or something.  If you need more info for TS contact SPT, Schild, Signe, or myself.

Oh.  If anyone has anything they would like seen done with the guild let us know.  Its your guild!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 01:59:09 PM

I don't know what a PUG is.  Also, feel free to contact me about TS.  I don't know a thing about it except how to break it on my end so don't be surprised if I bite your nose.  It's how I compensate for the lack of nicotine.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 02:43:49 PM

PUG = Pickup Group

I'm still waiting on LU19 before going to Steamfont. I think it's a great idea to get some sort of schedule though. Would you want to ensure folks who participate stay to a groupable level? Not everyone will want to do that of course, but if you approach any MMORPG like DnD, it'll ensure those who do can always have a group on those certain nights.

Of course, that just means in two or three weeks when 19 goes live, I'll have nobody to group with, since you'll all be in your teens and whatnot :)
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 03:36:52 PM

On a related note as far as getting groups together go, we should probably get a list of who has the adventure packs.  I'd like to do Splitpaw at some point but I imagine that might be harder if not everyone has it.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 05:22:05 PM

How do I get these things? I'm very confused on the whole adventure thing.

As for groups, I've been leveling a couple characters so I don't get too far ahead of the rest of the guild on my monk.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 06:20:33 PM

You can download the adventure packs and stuff right on the official site.  https://store.station.sony.com/

Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 08:25:52 PM

We're having a blast, and we're not going anywhere.  Good to know people will still be around, although I think VL is feeling a little cramped by her choice to go Scholar, and the reliance on rares to make useful things, when I'm all "Hey, here's some cool armor for you!  Hey, here's a nice backpack for you!".

I'm planning on getting Splitpaw when we get to that point, and I also have the guild writ for Splinterred Vale or whatever its called, the one where they warn to "bring a dozen of your friends".  Of course, we have to get access to that zone first, which I have forgotten how to do, but I think I have the quest for it.

Side note, if anyone wants any 8 slot 10% WR packs, or if the younger scouts want some decent tanned leather armor, sullied or damaged low quality pelts are all I need.  I usually have a bunch on hand, so just send me a tell if you see me in tradeskillin', but if you happen to forage any up I'd be happy to make any of that crap for you.
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 08:27:31 PM

I didn't quit. I've been drugged out and sick as a dog. Still trying to recover. Bought me one of them vicks vaporator dealies today. This dry air + a cold is torture on your throat and sinus. Ugh. I leave one extreme to enter another. I should've just moved to Italy or something.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 08:37:44 PM

PUG = Pickup Group

I'm still waiting on LU19 before going to Steamfont. I think it's a great idea to get some sort of schedule though. Would you want to ensure folks who participate stay to a groupable level? Not everyone will want to do that of course, but if you approach any MMORPG like DnD, it'll ensure those who do can always have a group on those certain nights.

Of course, that just means in two or three weeks when 19 goes live, I'll have nobody to group with, since you'll all be in your teens and whatnot :)

Mentoring is an extremely effecient method in this game.  As of LU19 it will automatically scale your skills down, so you will not need to fuck with your bars (the main reason I have not been able to use Jeboob to help the lower level members).  So, in essence, anyone of any level will be able to help.  As an added bonus, mentoring offers a XP bonus to the person being mentored.   Not only do you get to have fun but you get to help the guildmate to boot!

Getting to level 20 does not pose an issue either.  If we do the grouping people will EASILY level (I made 1/2 of 16 in ten minutes with a full group).

On a related note as far as getting groups together go, we should probably get a list of who has the adventure packs.  I'd like to do Splitpaw at some point but I imagine that might be harder if not everyone has it.

Good idea.  Whomever is a party person (I have not come up with a groovy title yet) should ensure they specify if a quest or raid requires an expansion pack.

As for groups, I've been leveling a couple characters so I don't get too far ahead of the rest of the guild on my monk.

Level and be merry.  Levelling gives you versatility, and with LU19 this will make you extremely valuable to lowbies due to skill adjustment.

Lets keep the feedback rolling.  Hopefully a few people will step up to the plate and we can get some socializing going on.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 10:09:49 PM

You can download the adventure packs and stuff right on the official site.  https://store.station.sony.com/

Also I think you can download the adventure packs for free if you have the Station Access sub.  Mind you the only other real use I see for Station Access would be to have a guild Planetside night once a week or something since I don't think I would touch any of SOE's other games.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #10 on: January 22, 2006, 10:54:23 PM

isnt planetside free?
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #11 on: January 22, 2006, 11:03:54 PM

ArtificialKid
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 07:24:18 AM

I have the adventure packs and will be staying on Steamfront.

I'm currently a priest, but Perhaps we need evil warriors or DD wizbang types?  Seems like we have lots of healers, and re-rolling my level 5 will not break me :)
Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 08:35:41 AM

I rolled up a Freeport evil gnome. If anyone could extend an invite to "Barre", it would be appreciated.

I think I'm going dirge with this one.

A good idea is a good idea forever.
Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: January 23, 2006, 10:06:57 AM

EQ2 is a ton more fun grouped <cue Benny Hill music>

I've got a few quests in Blackburrow, Vermin's Snye, and Stormhold which are good for groups.  I'll ask around when I log-in tonight and see if anyone else is interested.

Once you hit 20 you should find the relevant Armor Quests - they're great xp and fantastic loot but do require 2-3 people to complete.  There's six quests, one quest a level, and the reward for each is a nice piece of armor that should see you through to 30.  The light armor quest comes from a guy sitting in the garden near the Monk building in Eldaar Forest, and the medium armor quest guy is in the main square in QH (I think).
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 11:38:44 AM

I have the adventure packs and will be staying on Steamfront.

I'm currently a priest, but Perhaps we need evil warriors or DD wizbang types?  Seems like we have lots of healers, and re-rolling my level 5 will not break me :)

An evil warrior would rock.  If you go Shadow Knight I will envy you.

Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 06:20:07 PM

Quote from: Cheddar
Mentoring is an extremely effecient method in this game.  As of LU19 it will automatically scale your skills down, so you will not need to fuck with your bars (the main reason I have not been able to use Jeboob to help the lower level members).  So, in essence, anyone of any level will be able to help.  As an added bonus, mentoring offers a XP bonus to the person being mentored.   Not only do you get to have fun but you get to help the guildmate to boot
Oh, I forgot all about the sidekick thing. Thanks for clarifying how it works!
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 06:25:08 PM

Quote from: Cheddar
Mentoring is an extremely effecient method in this game.  As of LU19 it will automatically scale your skills down, so you will not need to fuck with your bars (the main reason I have not been able to use Jeboob to help the lower level members).  So, in essence, anyone of any level will be able to help.  As an added bonus, mentoring offers a XP bonus to the person being mentored.   Not only do you get to have fun but you get to help the guildmate to boot
Oh, I forgot all about the sidekick thing. Thanks for clarifying how it works!

I forgot one thing about mentoring.  You also earn XP, but at a reduced amount.  The reduction depends on level difference, not sure what the exact percentages are.

voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 04:12:05 PM

Ched I know you wanted me to be the party person in the hizzle (PPitH) but I don't know if I'm the best choice. I am hell of newb and don't even know where anything is (i.e., I couldn't say "hey everyone! meet in Nettleville Hovel!"). I don't anything about Freeport. Maybe there should be a Qeynos PPitH and a Freeport PPitH.

Maybe we should convert this to a "this is what I need help with can you group with me tomorrow night" thread. Or something. It seems like a good many of you are on the dark side now anyway, so I don't see the point in planning something we can't all attend.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 04:18:38 PM

Ched I know you wanted me to be the party person in the hizzle (PPitH) but I don't know if I'm the best choice. I am hell of newb and don't even know where anything is (i.e., I couldn't say "hey everyone! meet in Nettleville Hovel!"). I don't anything about Freeport. Maybe there should be a Qeynos PPitH and a Freeport PPitH.

Maybe we should convert this to a "this is what I need help with can you group with me tomorrow night" thread. Or something. It seems like a good many of you are on the dark side now anyway, so I don't see the point in planning something we can't all attend.

I am pretty much the FP laison.  Evil can still go to Antonica (easily I might add) and visa versa.  What you described is pretty much how you would be helping.  Try not to make it harder then it is.  We can talk about it in game tonight if you would like.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 06:57:39 AM

Yeah, there's not much to it. A few probably need to do BB, I have about 4 or 6 quests in there, still. And Stormhold, too. There's a few weeks worth of PPitH. Meet VL in Nettleville :P
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 07:01:48 AM

I'm gonna start running AQs for both Qeynos and Freeport once we have a critical mass for them.

Jesus. In my eight years of MMOing, I've never volunteered to run raids.

You people complete me.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 07:15:30 AM

I'm on AQ2 for Qeynos VLA. Tangentially got a few quests for that dungeon north of the Oracle Tower.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 07:36:12 AM

I think we should do the level 17 guild quest I was forced to accept.  We need 6-12 people to go into the shattered vale in Antonica and kill a big gnoll shaman.

Later on I would like to do one of the heritage quests in a full group from start to finish.  I think doing something like Hadden's Earring would cure me of wanting to do quests for a good, long while.
Quote from: Starting the Quest
Kerath McMarrin at the Thundering Steppes docks (-467, -18, -447) asks you to find Hrath's Journal. This is the quest for the Fishbone Earring.

The journal can be foud at the Tower of Vhalen in Antonica (-1300, +38, +45). Obtain it and return to Kerath.

He will then send you to the Nektulos Forest to take a dip in the Torrent River. Swim upstream towards Timber Falls, and just before the river ascends here is the trigger spot (+465, -3, -1282).

The next step is to visit the northern ocean in Commonlands (-864, -149, -984 or -855, -196, -979, it's near a dragon skeleton ribcage).

After this you must swim into the oceans of the Thundering Steppes. This is off the coast to the far west, you must swim way off the map pas the Siren Pyramid and up north to the shipwrecks (near +1647, -44, +128). When you get to the spawn an enraged octopus will spawn. You do not have to kill it, however.

The next step is to kill Lord Everliving in the Nektropos Castle. This requires you to complete the Calling in the Forest quest to gain access. It also requires quite a bit of work to get to him.
Quote from: Access to Nektropos Castle
This is the quest that gives you access to Nektropos Castle. It is initiated by walking over the bridge near Commonlands.

After the quest initiates you must speak to Theeral the Nomad (-305, +177). He is found just north of the bridge, but watch your step. He is guarded by a couple of Dragoons.

Theeral the Nomad will give you a Flesh Bound Tome. You can read this book for information on the next step of your quest.

You must now visit Timber Falls (+501.99, +27.13, -1,530.08). This is a waterfall that can be reached by swimming upstream on the river nearby. Swim until you reach the waterfall. The trigger point is on the left hand side of the waterfall, on land.

The next step requires you to reach the top of N'Marr's Ascent. The base of the steps here is at -398, 1, -1235. If you have invisibility and are level 20+ you may be able to invis past everything to reach the top without fighting. The top of the steps/trigger point is at -399, +59, -1296.

The third step of the quest is to scout the Bone Lake. The trigger point for this step is at -866, +141, -2148.

Once you have scouted Bone Lake you can return to Theeral the Nomad in Nekutlos. Theeral will inform you that you now need to kill a Dragoon Lieutenant in Nektulos. These spawn in several locations but one is at -276, -843 and another at -914.73, +66.21, -1510.84.

The last stretch of the quest is to find three monuments near Nektropos Castle in the northeast corner of the zone. All of them are visible if you walk along the moat. Locations are (omitting the middle height location):

Monuments:

-1483, -1988
-1586, -1885
-1386, -1689

Location of the shrine is:

-1571, +112, -1991

The final step of the quest is to speak to he Herald of Nektropos outside of Nektropos Castle. This will grant you access into the Castle.
Quote from: Killing Lord Everliving
To start the quest to get to Lord Everling you enter the zone and enter the courtyard. Careful of the dogs and gargoyles here if you are below level 37ish as they will be agro.

Enter the first double doors on your right and keep your right hand on the wall as you navigate to the chapel. It's easy to recognize as there are servants of Ulgarith or a name like that in there. Kill them all. Eventually Alexa will spawn and start your quest for you, allowing you to open a secret door. Without this step you cannot continue.

Now, ignore all the side-quest click stuff unless you have hours on your hands and head back to the courtyard.
Enter the doors opposite the ones you just left and turn left to find the game room (easy to find by the chess board, dart board and pool table) The items will now be clickable. Make sure one of your group members speaks up when they find the note in here as directly outside the room there will now be a candle on the wall that is clickable after they read it.

Once your group member has read the small note you can all click the candle which reveals the hidden door in the wall. Head on in.

You are now in the basement of one of the sister's rooms. Kill Elise's handmaiden (this will spawn Elise up on the balcony), then head up top and out onto the balcony. You'll be fighting on the way if mobs aren't grey. As you get to the top you should see Alexa again and she will talk, starting the 6 sisters lockets quest.

You'll need to kill all the sisters (WARNING, UPON KILLING ANY SISTER YOU ARE NOW LOCKED OUT OF NEK CASTLE FOR 18 Hours).

One sister is out on the balcony (Elise) and the others are spawned by either killing the handmaidens, reading a diary, clicking a bookcase and clicking a bed (each room is different). Just keep rotating to each room until all are dead while clicking items and watching for spawns. At one point dolls will spawn and attack your group, be ready.

After killing all the sisters Alexa will appear and inform you that the magically sealed doors in each bedroom are now open, allowing you into the backrooms. You're now looking for the top of a broken spiral staircase, which can be reached in various ways.
(From Deidre's room, leave via the magically sealed door, then turn left and the library will be through a door immediately on the right - exit the library onto a new balcony, then head through the door on the northern end).

Once you're in the spiral staircase room, exit through the northern door then turn right, and off this corridor will be the caretakers' room. Kill them and you will receive an auto-update key. Now head back to the spiral staircase room and take a left instead of a right, off this corridor will be double doors that can now be opened by the person that looted the key.

*WARNING* Upon reading the open book on the stand in this room the guard captain will spawn. Killing him results in an auto-update sword. Place the sword in the hilt next to the bookcase.

This opens the bookcase with ramp going down.

On to Lord Everling. Make your way down the ramp into the wine room. Don't click the wine racks unless you wan't to fight more mobs, they spawn extras (the reward for clicking is a few bottles of thexian wine that are nothing more than regular drink).

Make your way down the main hall, and you'll see a corridor branching left. This leads to two warehouse rooms with dolls - the room on the left has a crate in the back corner that starts the guise of the deciever heritage quest. Continuing on past that corridor (fighting beetles - you can spawn two named here as well that drop some nice gear) you'll find Alexa again at a dead end.

She'll open access to a secret room back in the main hall near the wineroom. Read the scroll in this room and more secret doors will open.

Don't worry if you made it this far you're very close now, take your time to learn all the secret doors.
Through the secret doors you'll find Alexa again. This time you'll have to kill her, then her brother Ollix spawns. Neither drop loot. Explore the secret rooms further until you find a room with two coffins on the ground. Click the candle on the wall once, it will open a secret door right next to you. Click the candle again and it will open another secret door just through the first one -head through that.

This is the long walk to Lord Everling. WARNING - As you are walking down the hall doors will open from both sides on 2-3 occasions. From these doors 6-10 mobs will spawn on you around level 35-36. Non up arrows and they are cake with a full group.

Just move slowly and pull the globs to you before nearing the candles with arched indents in the walls.
At the end of the corridor you'll find a room with the Juggernaut. Fight him INSIDE the room and while you are fighting make sure everyone clicks the book on the table inside on the desk and reads it to the end. It gives the quest to kill him...

Next is Everling's room. Inside you will find Malthus Everling. If someone walks in he starts the encounter by talking then calls his minions forth (two level 35-6 mobs) then turns Agro on your himself and AE's like crazy.

Silence him with an enchanter and it's
cake. Everling himself is green/blue to me at 39.

Kill him and start the guise quest by visiting the places it says to and killing Billy in each place (have to clear PH sometimes and be ready for at least 6 hours of camping unless you're lucky)

This was written from memory so please add your comments as you run into any issues.

I've been there 7 times now and with a group of 6 people we can go from start to finish in 30-40 minutes when zone is grey, so don't fret a long raid unless you're sub 39.
Quote from: Finally
After this you must head to the Ruins of Varsoon to kill Hrath V'Tol. He is found in RoV room with Ymeresh Apprentice, which is the Sorcerer's Workshop (+294, +61.57). After doing this you can return to Kerath.

Kerath then sends you to find Captain Krieger in Thundering Steppes. He can be foud at -124.65, -1047.18. He will spawn when you get near and attack you. Kill him and return to Kerrath for your reward.
schild
Administrator

Reply #24 on: January 25, 2006, 08:38:58 AM

I'm up for it. And you can consider me two people. We should all go get the quest before we go do that though.

Edit: Lol, I got that heritage quest right before I logged off and caught the plague. The earring grants waterbreathing. It's a level 30 quest, I plan on starting it at level 28 or so.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: January 25, 2006, 08:46:35 AM

I'm up for the heritage thing if I happen to be high enough level when y'all start. But I usually only play a couple days per week so you may want someone who plays more often.

As to the AQ quests, I'm also up for those. Just let me know if you need me and I'll gladly group up to help out with them.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: January 25, 2006, 08:53:10 AM

Seeing as that quest has you hanging out in Nek for a while you would also do well to pick up the Shiny Brass Halberd quest from the Dragoon and do that one at the same time. Kill 2 birds with one stone and all...
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #27 on: January 28, 2006, 10:44:10 AM

Okay, Saucy and I will be on pretty much all day today. Anyone who wants to do stuff together just say so.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #28 on: January 28, 2006, 12:40:30 PM

I would like to raid either Nek forest tonight or BB, depending on what the majority wants to do.  BB will net us more shiny, Nek will be good XP.  If anyone else has something they want to do or whatnot let me know... Ill be on around 8-9 pm EST.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 06:39:31 AM

I like Cheddar's avatard. Didn't that guy's dad invent marijuana?

I never really know when I'll be in the game. I just try to slip in a couple hours here and there around my daily activities. Had some time on saturday, but my mouse got all wonky so I went out and enjoyed the day after craftarding for a while.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #30 on: January 30, 2006, 07:07:29 AM

I haven't been in for a while though I might fool with the KoS and PvP stuff soon-ish.  If I can drag myself away from that infernal Dragon Empires VIII slot machine, that is! 

Dammit.

schild
Administrator

Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 11:06:15 AM

Ok. I'm not ignoring the game. Well, I should say I'm not specifically ignoring the game. I got into Resident Evil 4 on the PS2 and can't stop. I'm at chapter 5-1 and it's just the perfect game. PERFECT. Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect. In fact, I'm going to play it right now. I suspect I have 3-5 hours left of gaming so I should be back into EQ2 sometime this week. Anyway, don't dismay. I didn't replace EQ2 with WoW or something.
Mi_Tes
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 12:22:18 PM

Count me in on wanting to join in the BC group hunts/quests.  After being too low to hunt with everyone earlier this weekend, I leveled up some and should be 19 tonight, maybe 20 if I get in a good group.  I had been mostly questing and hunting alone until last night and couldn't believe the increase in xp when grouped. 

We never do anything half-assed, with us its either full-ass or no-ass!
To win is not always a victory, to lose not always a failure.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 12:32:50 PM

Ok. I'm not ignoring the game. Well, I should say I'm not specifically ignoring the game. I got into Resident Evil 4 on the PS2 and can't stop. I'm at chapter 5-1 and it's just the perfect game. PERFECT. Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect. In fact, I'm going to play it right now. I suspect I have 3-5 hours left of gaming so I should be back into EQ2 sometime this week. Anyway, don't dismay. I didn't replace EQ2 with WoW or something.

Of course you decide to come back around the time I am looking to start us on a heritage quest.  Leech.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 12:33:39 PM

Count me in on wanting to join in the BC group hunts/quests.  After being too low to hunt with everyone earlier this weekend, I leveled up some and should be 19 tonight, maybe 20 if I get in a good group.  I had been mostly questing and hunting alone until last night and couldn't believe the increase in xp when grouped. 

Grouping is the way to go.  Please change your avatard to something more EQ2ish, m'kay?

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Party people make some noise, plus various other ramblings  
Jump to: