Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:36:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: It's no wonder he's a perfectly normal well-adjusted adult. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's no wonder he's a perfectly normal well-adjusted adult.  (Read 852 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: December 30, 2005, 08:33:17 AM

Quote from: Contact Music
JACK BLACK'S SEX CULT CONFESSION

KING KONG star JACK BLACK has revealed he grew up in a bizarre sex cult after his parents attempted to save their marriage by signing up.

The funnyman tells style magazine GQ that he experienced naturist Family Synergy gatherings when he was a child, where everyone was encouraged to bare all in front of each other.

Black maintains his home life was deeply affected by the cult sessions because his father and mother shared their bed with another woman.

He recalls, "My parents met this other woman who ended up coming and living with us. In the same bed. They were trying to make it work... It was a meltdown."

The actor admits the break-up of his parents' marriage was a difficult time because his jealous mother would beat up his father's girlfriend, who Black, himself, had a crush on.

He adds, "She ended up leaving because she knew that I was crazy for her and was not into the weird unhealthiness of it."

30/12/2005 10:43
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 08:48:40 AM

Wow, having the hots for your parents concubine as a child. If the state wasn't so pitiful at placing children in protective custody I'd be an advocate for broader child abuse laws. Unfortunately, taking them away to spend time in a crappier state home isn't much of an improvement.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: It's no wonder he's a perfectly normal well-adjusted adult.  
Jump to: