Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:18:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Tribes 2 Free Download 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tribes 2 Free Download  (Read 1934 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

on: May 04, 2004, 11:36:39 AM

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140247.shtml

Tribes 2, one of the best multiplayer games ever (IMO) is a free download on fileplanet right now. If you ahve never played this game, I would sugest you go and DL it and have a try. I have a copy at home, and if any one want to play for a bit, I would love to.

SHAZBOT!

I got your number... I GOT ALL YOUR NUMBERS!
Glamdring
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 11:37:49 AM

I remember buying this game when it came out.  It just kind of laughed at my computer as it slowly chopped along and eventually crashed.  It was promptly returned to EB.

But hey, now it's free so I'm downloading it when I get home.
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 12:01:39 PM

Great game.  As with all these games though I play it a lot when it comes out, then like normal humans I move on to other things.  When I come back later all I find are strange mutants who have been doing nothing but playing this game for the intervening months/years and can aim better than an aimbot.  Plus all the maps are custom so I don't recognize any of them and they are running some mod that has redone all the weapons so I no longer have any clue what the weapon balance is.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 12:47:16 PM

Hehe, Alluvian sums it up perfectly! :)

My buddy the eqholic is a huge Tribes2 geek. He loves anything with tons of mods, because...well, because he's always broke (not working so you can play more EQ will do that). He's always trying to 'lure' me back to Tribes2, but I played it to death when it was shiny (and it always ran pretty good for me), and there are many new shinies to occupy my time without having to relearn an old game that's almost unrecognizable and very inbred community-wise.

But if you haven't played it or want a new game without warezing it like a scumbag, it's a great deal!
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 08:31:18 AM

I used to play it alot and loved the game. It was fun pretty fast paced and once I got back into the swing of it I could do pretty well. Now as alluvian said those who remain are freaks. I have seen a guy land 10 of 10 shots with a spin fuser against mid air targets and hit them all clean each time. The maps are so modded I am worse than useless for a couple days while davy crockette the king of the wild frontier is making freak ass shots to gank me every 2 seconds.

It was fun I played it for a while its time to move on.

kaid
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Tribes 2 Free Download  
Jump to: