Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:49:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: MMOG News 5/3/04: It's an update, damn it. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MMOG News 5/3/04: It's an update, damn it.  (Read 4370 times)
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

on: May 02, 2004, 08:36:59 PM

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 09:25:27 PM

Fuck, Mythic is still working on Imperator?  I always assumed that they had quitely dropped it after realizing that nobody took the space Romans concept seriously.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 05:26:15 AM

Quote from: Velorath
Fuck, Mythic is still working on Imperator?  I always assumed that they had quitely dropped it after realizing that nobody took the space Romans concept seriously.

It's Mark Jacobs' baby. It'd be nice if someone had the opportunity to ask him about it directly at E3. I'm anxious to see more about it. I need a new sci-fi MMOG. This medieval fantasy shit is getting played out... or rather was 2 years ago. Now it's just the same old stuff. Meh.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 06:18:43 AM

I think the entire Imperator staff is Mark, a sketch pad, and Chuck the summer intern.

I'm just waiting to see the wailing that will result when the RA review goes live.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 09:15:36 AM

Quote from: Soukyan
It'd be nice if someone had the opportunity to ask him about it directly at E3.

I'll do my best to interrogate him. And Chuck. That coniving bastard, Chuck. *glares at nothing*
Jain Zar
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 01:07:27 PM

I thought Imperator was basically Renegade Legion without the liscense.  Though I think he could probably buy the whole IP for less than it would cost for a case of good beer....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: MMOG News 5/3/04: It's an update, damn it.  
Jump to: