Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:15:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: LFG a lost cause? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LFG a lost cause?  (Read 14725 times)
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: May 12, 2005, 10:17:34 AM

Receiving skills from quests doesn't use your skills points either as far as I can tell.
Sobelius
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: May 12, 2005, 10:55:44 AM

Receiving skills from quests doesn't use your skills points either as far as I can tell.

Yes -- which is a good thing.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
"A world without Vin Diesel is sad." -- me
Sobelius
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: May 12, 2005, 10:58:55 AM

Each town has a set level for their henches.

I didn't see any henchmen in Piken, nor any in the Sanitarium. Maybe I just wasn't persistent in hunting for them.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
"A world without Vin Diesel is sad." -- me
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: May 12, 2005, 02:46:57 PM

Did everyone else get the extra henchmen like Little Thorn the brawler, the necro guy, and an enchanter in Yak's? Did Little Thorn unlock because I completed his quest in Old Ascalon?

I remember some pre-release information where they were talking about if a quest character died you wouldn't see him later or some such and was wondering if this was an example.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #39 on: May 12, 2005, 11:57:47 PM

Did everyone else get the extra henchmen like Little Thorn the brawler, the necro guy, and an enchanter in Yak's? Did Little Thorn unlock because I completed his quest in Old Ascalon?

I remember some pre-release information where they were talking about if a quest character died you wouldn't see him later or some such and was wondering if this was an example.

As a note, it's Little ThoM.  At least, in Old Ascalon it is.  I misread it as Little Thorn a few times as well before I noticed.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: LFG a lost cause?  
Jump to: