Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:49:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Daisy Jones and The Six - Prime (Australia) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Daisy Jones and The Six - Prime (Australia)  (Read 591 times)
Setanta
Terracotta Army

on: April 08, 2023, 06:53:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSrcNCGMrLc

I stumbled on this and nearly ignored it, but I'm a Fleetwood Mac tragic and gave it a go. It's not Fleetwood Mac, but you can see Christine McVie, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks as heavy influences on the characters, with a nod to John McVie.

All I can say is I thoroughly enjoyed this, solid storyline, fantastic soundtrack, and the ability to send me back to the era of the 70s. Perfect casting of Karen, Billy and Daisy and the rest of the characters, it just works and works well. I went and read the book afterwards and given that both series and novel are fiction, they complement each other well, while travelling their own path. I'm going to rewatch it, my wife didn't realise I'd binged it and now wants to watch it.

Don't expect groundbreaking TV, just sit back and enjoy.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Daisy Jones and The Six - Prime (Australia)  
Jump to: