Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:47:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: I Think You Should Leave 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Think You Should Leave  (Read 567 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

on: January 17, 2023, 01:03:42 PM

This show started about four years ago, I binged both existing seasons in a couple of days at some point during the pandemic, and just recently started rewatching it at a slower pace and it still holds up, so I thought I'd share.

It's extremely awkward sketch comedy from Tim Robinson, who was on SNL for a bit (first as a performer and then a staff writer) but I don't think anyone really knew who he was until this show came out.  You may recognize him as the guy in the "we're all looking for the guy who did this" hot dog suit gif, which is from a sketch on this show.

Here's a highlight reel of food-related sketches.  I expect a significant percentage of people here to find it completely unwatchable, so you've been warned.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 04:21:43 PM

I loved him in Detroiters, with Sam Richardson who is just awesome.

I am the .00000001428%
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: I Think You Should Leave  
Jump to: