Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 07:12:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2019 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2019  (Read 2688 times)
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: September 20, 2019, 12:23:15 PM

I'm ready for Danny Dimes.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #106 on: September 20, 2019, 01:46:22 PM

It's Josh Rosen Time in Miami.

Not sure why they bothered with Ryan Fitzpatrick in the first place as anything other than a backup. We all know he's a turnover machine who will pull out the occasional "Magic" performance that wins a game or two. Miami doesn't need to win games right now, they are in full tank mode. Starting Rosen from the beginning should have been their plan but I guess they didn't let their coach in on the plan.

Full tank mode is fine, but when you get rid of a good young left tackle? Just means you are going to have to draft a... umm, good young left tackle earlier than you expect because a QB without a good LT is going to suffer and you'll be drafting again and again... unless of course you are the Browns.

Speaking of that, holy fuck Joe Thomas looks completely different on NFL network. I loved/love the guy and he is great as a talking head, but Jesus he looks tiny now - at first glance I thought it was Hasselbeck. Saw him sitting next to Michael Irvin and though Michael looked more massive.

"I want to watch it all burn in an orgy of smashed Coke machines and weasel rape." - HaemishM
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #107 on: September 20, 2019, 02:02:10 PM

Full tank mode is fine, but when you get rid of a good young left tackle? Just means you are going to have to draft a... umm, good young left tackle earlier than you expect because a QB without a good LT is going to suffer and you'll be drafting again and again... unless of course you are the Browns.

To quote the 76'ers - "Trust the process."  why so serious?

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #108 on: September 20, 2019, 04:06:05 PM

Antonio Brown Cut By the Patriots
BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #109 on: September 20, 2019, 04:45:06 PM

Antonio Brown Cut By the Patriots
BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

I assume Bill got tired of having his pressers answering about AB.

"I want to watch it all burn in an orgy of smashed Coke machines and weasel rape." - HaemishM
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: Today at 02:09:33 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fuck that guy  DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Even if the allegations are false, fuck that guy.

If they’re true, he can rot for all I care.

Sadly, it will likely just amount to him hovering around a bit before that one team who doesn’t mind having criminals, rapists and other domestic abusers on their team offers him a big contract anyway.  I am, of course, talking about Dallas.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2019  
Jump to: