Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:55:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Brawl Stars 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brawl Stars  (Read 4915 times)
ezrast
Terracotta Army

on: December 15, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Brawl Stars is the new game from Supercell, the Clash of Clans/Clash Royale/Boom Beach people, that saw global release a couple days ago. It's a 3v3 class-based arena brawler, like if Battlerite were on your phone. Each character only has two moves (basic attack and ultimate), but Supercell being Supercell they find lots of ways to add depth, like destructible terrain and tight zoning mechanics.

I don't think this will displace Clash Royale as my primary time killer but it's good for a few minutes of action. In-game name is ezrast.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

I play the shit out of Clash Royale (and Boom Beach and Clash of Clans before that), but Brawl Stars just isn't hitting it for me. I'm not feeling the depth of options that the other games had and the NPE is slow as hell before you start to get anything new to switch things up.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Tried a game. Seemed ok? Nothing really amazing.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

I am enjoying the El Primo unit they have in CoC right now as a promotional tie-in.   awesome, for real

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Brawl Stars  
Jump to: