Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Board Games  |  Topic: Board Games - The Kickstartering 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Board Games - The Kickstartering  (Read 976 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #35 on: October 17, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

I only have like three ameritrash games on my entire shelf now, it's just a dead genre to me for the most part
schild
Administrator

Reply #36 on: October 18, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

I wish I had gotten in on Omen earlier. The newest edition looks pretty awesome but I have so many games I just don't play, it seems silly to spend money on something else that won't get played.

I just went to do a late pledge on Terrors of London simply because I like dead builders and this one is oozing theme. It looks like a solid 7 of 10 based on the rules. Anyway, I don't give a shit about that, not trying to convince you. More importantly, they had Omen on the late pledge thing, so I looked it up. Lo and behold,

https://app.crowdox.com/projects/kolossalgames/the-omen-saga

Exact same price as the Kickstarter. $90 to get everything under the sun for Omen is a steal.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #37 on: October 18, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Damn, Terrors of London looks good. I might have to buy it, I ultimately gravitate towards deckbuilding. Thanks for the mention on that.

Narrator: He did buy it. :) Early birthday present.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 10:29:56 AM by Hawkbit »
schild
Administrator

Reply #38 on: October 19, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: October 25, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

What can you tell me about gaming and fun in Charlotte, NC?
schild
Administrator

Reply #40 on: October 25, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

i had to remake it because apparently there's no politics talk on bgg and half the posts said vote for beto or andrew gillum and then some trumpy moron chode came in with some nonsense about beto pandering to spanish people and i let the little shit have it

anyway

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/247362/games-butts-sequel
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: October 25, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

You can take schild out of f13, but you can't take the f13 out of schild, apparently.

What can you tell me about gaming and fun in Charlotte, NC?
schild
Administrator

Reply #42 on: October 25, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

i would've preferred to write it here but we don't have a geeklist function so
Teleku
Terracotta Army

http://tinyurl.com/d89qk7g

Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Yeah, was afraid of that when you started making the political jokes.  I donít even blame bgg.  We keep all political talk locked away in the politics forum, and it has still bled over into the rest of the forum multiple times resulting in drama and bans.  And then Trump got elected.

Politics equals death seems the only sound strategy these days for moderating non-politically focused web pages.

Do you remember what the game was that guy mentioned as a more balanced version of A Few Acres of Snow?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:06:17 AM by Teleku »

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
schild
Administrator

Reply #44 on: October 26, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

Yeah, was afraid of that when you started making the political jokes.  I donít even blame bgg.  We keep all political talk locked away in the politics forum, and it has still bled over into the rest of the forum multiple times resulting in drama and bans.  And then Trump got elected.

Politics equals death seems the only sound strategy these days for moderating non-politically focused web pages.

Do you remember what the game was that guy mentioned as a more balanced version of A Few Acres of Snow?
Hands in the Sea
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #45 on: October 30, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

I backed that.  Shit show of a campaign.  Game seems fine.  But major fucked campaign with missing and wrongly printed cards, usually delays by half a year.  Cards sent later.  But yeah, needs a reprint with a real publisher.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Board Games  |  Topic: Board Games - The Kickstartering  
Jump to: