Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Conan Exiles  |  Topic: Urban Planning 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Urban Planning  (Read 1339 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #70 on: July 14, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

I think vertical elevators may max out somewhere around 10-15 foundations tall - I think I have one out my back door that's 14 foundations.

The map room is actually not that bad once you are able to visit the volcano. The rock demons (not the rocknoses but the other ones) in the volcano drop demon blood (use a pick) in great quantities - I could get 100 by killing about 10 of them. Grab the named alchemist Sayd Secretkeeper in the volcano garden and put him in an improved firebowl cauldron - he cuts down on the amount of some ingredients by a good deal. Swim underneath the pirate ships in Bucaneer's Bay to get gold and silver coins and bars from chests. The rest of the stuff is much easier to get.

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: July 14, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

For the elevator - on the north side of my mountain warehouse I have an vertical elevator that's around 35 or so foundations tall and takes 1:15 to ride each way. Goes from the mountain on the western side of Thugra's stand down to the river north of the mountain. It did stall out when setting it up around the 20 foundations tall mark where it stopped, but hitting the switch to force it to go back down worked and it's worked fine since.

Think I'm going to try placing one on top of the tower near the newbie river...wonder if that would work.

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: July 14, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

And it seems that ~35-37 is the tallest an elevator will go. I tried on the sky tower thingie, timing the ride it's at 1:15 again and it takes about 2s per foundation to go up or down in an elevator. When I tried at higher levels I received an error along the lines of 'unable to find landing point' even when I built a platform I lined up for the landing point.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: July 14, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

I staked a claim for "Castle Dongington" up north today. All there is right now is a bonfire, a wooden box, and a sign.

It is due West of Passage Exit by the lake shore. It is just at the edge of where everything is snow covered. I won't be starting construction anytime soon. I spent most of today catching thralls for use when I get the place setup.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #74 on: July 15, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

My compound is in E14.  Just West of the Lake, down South from the Wardtowers.  I dwell among the hill people.  Just need to figure out how to craft meth.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: July 15, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

I nabbed several tier 1 and tier 2 taskmasters in Sepemeru today while trying to catch some named thralls. There is a box next to one of the double wheels on the NE side of the city that has like 3-4 Journeymen in it if someone is putting in a wheel in a new location and needs a little boost in effectiveness.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: July 16, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

So they took the grid off conanexilesmap.com so it is basically the same as the other one with icons and shit.

Unless that wasn't the map with the grid?

Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: July 16, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

So they took the grid off conanexilesmap.com so it is basically the same as the other one with icons and shit.

Unless that wasn't the map with the grid?

Yep. Instead of a grid there is now a sort of lat/long readout in the lower left of the screen.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: July 16, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

I made a path of torches on the quickest path between New Asgarth and Dongus Manor for thralling. I got totally turned around in the dark trying to drag a thrall back in the dead of night/thunderstorm and ended up back on the north side with the mammoths.

satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: July 17, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

Satael's Jungle Meadhouse is now open next to the NW jungle obelisk.  why so serious?

edit: map room added for extra convenience.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:39:11 PM by satael »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Conan Exiles  |  Topic: Urban Planning  
Jump to: