Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:01:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Season... next 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season... next  (Read 38649 times)
March
Terracotta Army

on: June 05, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Doesn't seem worth it to have individual threads per season.

So... Season 14 opens 6/15/2018

New:
Nothing

Highlights:
um, more gold?  Did you need more?  Here have some of mine.

Sets:
Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
Monk – Inna’s Reach
Necromancer – Pestilence Master’s Shroud
Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus

Cosmetics: Boots, pants, portrait, and a Pally Pennant.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/21839180
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

they really just

need to remaster diablo 2

would literally pay $500 for that
March
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Yeah, maybe with a built-in Blizzard run cash-shop to facilitate trading?
WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Been thinking about checking this out again. Just finished school, so I need something to do while I look for work. Haven't tried a Necro yet...

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
WayAbvPar

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

Necro is fun so far. Sploding bodies is amusing.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

Necro is fun so far. Sploding bodies is amusing.

Yes!  This game still has plenty of fun for someone who hasn't played in like a year.

schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

it's dead hat

let it die
March
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

On being dead... season 16 Sets: "This is largely a numbers pass"

When even free isn't enough to be arsed over... but the mobile version should be fun though.
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 08:53:02 AM

Season 16 has started.  The changes this time seem to largely be "I dunno what to do.  How about this, what if we take most set damage bonuses, and triple them or more?"

"GENIUS!"

If you see me on and want to be run to 70 or through some rifts, just ping me.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 05:06:59 AM

I've had an incredible bout of RNG luck this season so far with my Pally's hammerdin build. Got Nemesis bracers and my BiS shield on the way to 70, BiS weapon from cube upgrading on the first roll, and BiS pantaloons for S16's royal grandeur buff, and I'm not even beyond Paragon 73. One-shotting all the things makes T10 great, but then everything one-shots me the same   why so serious?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: January 22, 2019, 08:09:45 AM

Speaking of random RNG luck, I got the Horadric Hamburger and the rainbow sword in one rainbow rift.
WayAbvPar

Reply #11 on: July 26, 2019, 07:35:06 PM

Speaking of random RNG luck, I got the Horadric Hamburger and the rainbow sword in one rainbow rift.

I think I was with you!

EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: November 22, 2019, 10:56:13 AM

I can't even remember what the last season is that I played, but I'm going to fire up Season 19 tonight (starts 8pm EST) and give it a whirl if anyone is interested!  I think I'm already friends with most of you on BNet, but if not hit me up:  Drevik#1955.

Edit to add this Reddit thread is amazing for starting a new Season:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/e02nfx/deadsets_all_characters_cheat_sheet_endgame_guide/

most often known as Drevik
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #13 on: November 22, 2019, 08:24:13 PM

I'm going to play this season too - this sounds like so much fun:

Season 19 is the Season of Eternal Conflict and with it come an awesome array of killstreak rewards! Inspired by the war waged between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, you‘ll earn increasingly powerful effects as you unleash destruction upon your foes. So rack up those kills and clear the battlefields in the name of Sanctuary!

All players will benefit from the Pandemonium buff during Season 19. For each stack of this buff, you’ll receive a small boost to movement speed and bonus damage, ultimately capping out at 50% movement speed and 100% damage at 1000 stacks. In addition, reaching certain killstreak goals will trigger a special effect and cause even more mayhem on the battlefield:

15 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy
    30 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies
    50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky
    100 Kills: Five massive Energy Twisters are unleashed
    150 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies
    200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky
    300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything
    400 Kills: Meteors hail from above
    500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause
    1000 Kills: Huh??

This Season, we’re taking action on the great feedback we received from the community about Season 18’s Triune buff. With the killstreak mechanic, we can make sure the benefit is always traveling with you and something you won’t have to constantly reposition for. There’s still more room for exploration and innovation in the future, and in the meantime, we challenge you to push these killstreaks to their limits and discover its ultimate reward! We think you’ll find it devilishly delightful.
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: November 22, 2019, 08:45:32 PM

Is it launching alongside Beyond League, though?
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: March 16, 2020, 04:29:56 PM

Back in bidness for Season 20.  If anyone wants a PL hit me up.  Accepting TP and hand sanitizer as tips.  New WD set is bonkers.

most often known as Drevik
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 05:44:41 PM

Got a request to join Bat Country from Brunor. Not being sure who that is, and no response to my questions, I did not send an invite. So whoever that is, sorry!
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: February 19, 2021, 06:33:13 PM

they really just

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W41NvIgeKX0
schild
Administrator

Reply #18 on: February 21, 2021, 11:24:24 AM

they really just

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W41NvIgeKX0

yeah we've been on top of it in discord
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Season... next  
Jump to: