Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:57:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Switch Teaser 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Switch Teaser  (Read 6310 times)
luckton
Terracotta Army

on: March 01, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

They're testing to see the interest in a Nintendo Switch port. Based on the hype in my feeds, there's a strong desire. However, Blizzard spoke to The Verge and said they have nothing to announce at this time.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

Not sure if I should have made a new thread but whatever. I got this on Switch, after having not played D3 since launch. It's pretty fun, for a casual mobile game; I'm going Necro and have no idea what I'm doing. I went Adventure mode because fuck the stupid story; any tips for a returning noob? Should I be salvaging or vendoring loot?

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

Not sure if I should have made a new thread but whatever. I got this on Switch, after having not played D3 since launch. It's pretty fun, for a casual mobile game; I'm going Necro and have no idea what I'm doing. I went Adventure mode because fuck the stupid story; any tips for a returning noob? Should I be salvaging or vendoring loot?

Salvage everything you don't need.  You'll be rolling in gold very quickly so you don't need the money you'd get for selling them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Switch Teaser  
Jump to: