Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: World of Warcraft Classic announced at Blizzcon 2017 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft Classic announced at Blizzcon 2017  (Read 3631 times)
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: November 24, 2017, 12:17:05 AM

Long, chaotic vanila AV battles were my favorite part of the game.  If that's an option, I'd play.  2 hour battles in which Lok and Ivus are summoned?  I'm in.

I would subscribe for this.
Ditto.  Original AV was probably one of my most favorite things ever.

And I'll be there too, ignoring the battle and working on my fishing.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: November 24, 2017, 01:26:43 AM

or skinning.  Pretty sure I spent a good long time in there skinning wolves on my mage, for whatever reason.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
ynotgolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: November 24, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

or skinning.  Pretty sure I spent a good long time in there skinning wolves on my mage, for whatever reason.

Because it was a super efficient means to get to 300 skinning if one of your toons got Finkle's Skinner off The Beast in UBRS, because you were now the Raid Skinner for skinning Onyxia's scales.  (at least that's how it went for me).
dusematic
Terracotta Army

Diablo 3's Number One Fan

Reply #73 on: November 25, 2017, 05:49:31 AM

I'll definitely be snookered back for this until reality interferes.
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #74 on: November 25, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

The one thing I'll never understand a Vanilla purist defending is the fucked itemization of everything. You could leave in the jank, pidgeonhole talent trees, shit like tab-target-sunder spam for tanking, etc.

But why would you want like 95% of the gear to be garbage with a random smattering of stats? I'd say let Blizz redo set bonuses from Tier 0 and up and make all the loot not suck complete shit.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: November 28, 2017, 07:54:08 AM

Because they remember the one time they got one piece of gear that was good and they were better than everyone else. They looked at it all day long in town with the character portait open. And this time, THIS TIME, they will do better and have a thunderfury and everyone will like them now.
dusematic
Terracotta Army

Diablo 3's Number One Fan

Reply #76 on: January 05, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

The one thing I'll never understand a Vanilla purist defending is the fucked itemization of everything. You could leave in the jank, pidgeonhole talent trees, shit like tab-target-sunder spam for tanking, etc.

But why would you want like 95% of the gear to be garbage with a random smattering of stats? I'd say let Blizz redo set bonuses from Tier 0 and up and make all the loot not suck complete shit.

Set gear isn't the only gear in the game.
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: January 06, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

Set gear isn't the only gear in the game.
Blasphemer!!

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: World of Warcraft Classic announced at Blizzcon 2017  
Jump to: