Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:07:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: A decent time to get (back) in. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A decent time to get (back) in.  (Read 6112 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: September 16, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

Just a heads up because I've been tracking and considering it. You can get some of the packs for $16, if you do get certain ones/combos you get gifted some free stuff from the yearly reward program.

https://mwomercs.com/news/2017/09/1886-2017-mechwarrior-online-annual-rewards-program

https://mwomercs.com/news/2017/09/1887-alpha-lance-sale-20-off-select-mech-packs-starts-sept

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 09:41:47 AM

Just started this over the holiday break...having fun so far. I am terrible, but apparently so is at least half the player base. The builds I see in spectator mode....wow.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

I will come back when they release for VR. If I can't pilot my mech while using my Oculus Rift, then I don't want to play at all.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

I will come back when they release for VR. If I can't pilot my mech while using my Oculus Rift, then I don't want to play at all.
Just yesterday I wondered if they implemented VR yet.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: A decent time to get (back) in.  
Jump to: