Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Gumballs & Dungeons (Roguelike for Android and iOS) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gumballs & Dungeons (Roguelike for Android and iOS)  (Read 4734 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #175 on: August 10, 2017, 05:41:15 PM

The merchant read my post and put a bunch of magic boy fragments up for sale.  Hopefully having him makes a difference.

I followed these steps with AB, took me quiet a few tries to win:

Turn 1: get left pillar (gives some EP)
Turn 2: get right pillar (-100hp/round to you and the boss)
boost titles to get White Mage, Bishop, Water Master. Get a second Bishop if able, if not get White mage
Turn 3: Bless
Turn 4: Icicle - This prevents the 200 pt heal
Turn 5: Attack
Turn 6-11, 13-19, 21+: Ice shield / heal
Turn 12, 20: Icicle

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
schild
Administrator

Reply #176 on: August 12, 2017, 01:14:17 AM

I've yet to even figure out how to do trials, but I havent looked up much of anything.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: August 12, 2017, 02:15:07 AM

Ditto.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #178 on: August 13, 2017, 07:10:05 AM

Rendakor, can u log in when u get a sec and see if alliance levels to 5?  We completed donations but it's stuck at 4  ACK!

Again, plz.  Level 7 alliance  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #179 on: August 14, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

Done. Passed lead to Cheddar since I'm not playing much these days.

Check out my podcast: ADD&D, Attention Deficit Dungeons & Dragons!
"I think it's time for a dose of F13 RED PILL MOTHER FUCKERS" ~cosapi
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #180 on: August 22, 2017, 01:51:33 AM

so apparently the latest update broke the ability to "share to line" without actually sharing to line, so now I might have to either create a dummy line account, or link it to my facebook account if I want those bonus share gems :/

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Druzil
Terracotta Army

Reply #181 on: August 22, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

The share to Line doesn't give you gems anymore even with a Line account.  It quit working for me on the last update.  Also, the in game email said the gems were disabled to Facebook because of some terms of service or something.

My account isn't linked to Facebook but it is linked to game center.  I've been debating how easy it will be to transfer the account once I get a new phone or if I will be forced to link it to Facebook to do it.  The status of game center seems kind of nebulous now that the app is gone.
Azuredream
Terracotta Army

Reply #182 on: Today at 05:16:49 AM

Losing the share gems hurt but they did buff the Magic Lizard if you have it. Raiding is so lucrative now that it's more cost-effective gem wise to buy sage potions to replenish vigor so you can raid more than it is to buy gold pots.

The new Hell Frontier dungeon is the best one they've done yet, lots of stuff to do in it. Farming the Satan Son fragments might be a little annoying because you have to have a gravestone there constantly but the dungeon's mechanics are very cool and distinct from the other dungeons.

The Lord of the Land approaches..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  PC/Console Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Gumballs & Dungeons (Roguelike for Android and iOS)  
Jump to: