Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2017 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017  (Read 184 times)
WayAbvPar

on: March 17, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

New league year, new thread. Off season is too long!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Who the hell taught you how to write? Fuck, that sentence is like internet transmitted face-attacking knives. Jesus. schild
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 01:56:11 PM

I'm now being kept in the loop about trades for the first time ever, because my fiancee signed onto her NFL app as a Pats fan.  DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

I'm now being kept in the loop about trades for the first time ever, because my fiancee signed onto her NFL app as a Pats fan.  DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

I seriously don't know why people even keep working on trades with them. It's like handing the winning guy in Monopoly your fields for half of what it cost to acquire them.
And yes, I'm just jealous.

Freedom is the raid target. -tazelbain
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

So the Bears signed Mark Sanchez, just in case Mike Glennon gets injured or sucks. (Hint: he's going to get injured and/or suck). Sanchize will join the list of a guy who was injured all last year, a guy who lost his starting job by default to Jameis Winston and whoever they will draft (who will eventually be considered a bust).

Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

And the Raiders are moving to Vegas.

"I want to watch it all burn in an orgy of smashed Coke machines and weasel rape." - HaemishM
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

Oh yeah, that! They'll be moving in 2019, so Raiders' fans who were psyched about the upward trend of their franchise get to watch 2 years of improvements before the Las Vegas team wins the Super Bowl in their inaugural season in Sheldon Adelson's gilded sweaty old man ball sack of a stadium paid for without almost a billion fucking dollars of taxpayer money.

Phildo
Contributor

Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

Meanwhile, no one wants to go anywhere near Kaepernick.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 04:09:53 PM

True... I just wish it was because he sucks (he does), but I know it's more about the dumb kneeling thing.

"I want to watch it all burn in an orgy of smashed Coke machines and weasel rape." - HaemishM
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

Meanwhile, no one wants to go anywhere near Kaepernick.

He's a fringe guy that has to play in a certain system, so that already limits who would want him. Couple that with the baggage and there are better options out there that require little distraction.

But I think it's more of the first part than the second part. The second part of his politics is just the final straw.

CPA, Sports blogger, Mount and Blade enthusiast
Braves by the Numbers, my sports blog
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

No one would give a shit about his politics if he could throw for 5000 yards.

NFL bans jumping over line to block kicks.

NFL shoots down rule to push touchbacks to 20 yd line if kicker puts it through the uprights..

NFL continues to hate fun.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2017  
Jump to: