Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 06:08:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Stranger Things 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stranger Things  (Read 6485 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: November 09, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

Loved Season 2. I also loved how Steve and his kids have become a meme along with HopperDancesTo on Twitter.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: November 13, 2017, 03:24:58 PM

This was good.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #72 on: December 06, 2017, 11:31:42 AM

Wife and I finally finished Season 2. Late to the table, but I like to watch an episode and give it a few days before the next...

Wife loved it, I enjoyed it about the same as season 1. Scumbag Steve >> adventures in babysitting Steve was pretty great. Wife HATED Steve in Season 1 but really changed her tone in season 2 - of course that's probably because she had a new mullet scumbag to hate.

Noah Schnapp (Will) needs some kind of acting award because holy shit he was amazing, especially for a 13 year old kid.

"I want to watch it all burn in an orgy of smashed Coke machines and weasel rape." - HaemishM
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Stranger Things  
Jump to: