Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:39:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: F13 Fantasy Football 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: F13 Fantasy Football  (Read 19283 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 01:00:02 PM

Probably should've played Sneed, Rudolph and Adams as well.  Your bench rocked this week.

Yeah, I noticed. Snead has been underperforming for weeks, Adams is inconsistent (as is the whole Packers offense) and Rudolph was up against a better defense than Witten was. So who knew?

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: November 15, 2016, 01:02:51 AM

I have Russel on my bench most weeks and Rivers in the starting spot.  His injuries have just limited his upside too much, although I expect he will play better in the 2nd half of the season...enough to make me question who to start, anyway.

I stupidly had Blount on my bench last week as well (okay, not really stupid considering the defense he was up against).  That was nicely offset by Baldwin's three TDs!

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #37 on: November 30, 2016, 08:28:06 AM

The battle for final playoff slots is going to be bloody!

I have never played WoW.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #38 on: December 19, 2016, 09:03:22 PM

After what was probably my most successful fantasy regular season ever, I have now gone 1-7 in playoff matches over the last two weeks (four leagues, one bye).  The game I won this week was for fifth place.  God is dead, there is no justice in fantasy sports.
WayAbvPar

Reply #39 on: December 24, 2016, 05:31:32 PM

With authority.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: F13 Fantasy Football  
Jump to: