Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:46:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Star Wars, Galaxy of Heroes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Wars, Galaxy of Heroes  (Read 125423 times)
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #315 on: June 02, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

We usually do, but not at the moment.  I wonder if you would even be able to join a euro guild.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #316 on: June 02, 2017, 11:41:52 AM

I'm uk based - so unless the guild has particularly strong feelings about brexit...

Anyway,  ally code is 382-245-198 if anyone has any room.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:46:07 AM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #317 on: June 02, 2017, 11:06:51 PM

Ah, right.  Well, I will keep an eye open if any slots open up...we usually have a couple, so just unlucky timing.  We basically do T7 Pit raids every three-ish days, and T6 TT raids at a similar rate.  Basically as fast as we can earn the coins to launch them, which is quick enough as far as I am concerned.  We also have a 24 hour 'no damage' policy on the Pit raid (enter raid, hit side guard and die with a score of zero), so that everyone has a chance to get on the board.  Strictly enforced, repeat offenses earn the boot.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #318 on: June 03, 2017, 01:24:43 AM

Nice!

vanilla folders - MediumHigh
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #319 on: June 04, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

Eldaec - I sent you an Ally Invite (IGN is Cyrrana).  If you accept that I can send a guild invite as well.  Since we want to start Tier 7 Tank Raids, we convinced the guild leader to open up a couple slots be getting rid of some semi-inactives.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #320 on: June 04, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

Eldaec - I sent you an Ally Invite (IGN is Cyrrana).  If you accept that I can send a guild invite as well.  Since we want to start Tier 7 Tank Raids, we convinced the guild leader to open up a couple slots be getting rid of some semi-inactives.

Ok,  thanks, done and unguilded.

Edit : and submitted a join request.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:59:49 AM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #321 on: June 04, 2017, 04:06:40 AM

And as you can see, Pit Raid tonight.  Let me know if you are in any way confused by the 24 hour no damage rule.  And on that note, be aware that tomorrow night when it opens up for damage at the given time...it goes fast.  20 minutes or something, then it's over...so get your licks in as soon as you can.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #322 on: June 05, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

Hah - yeah, I see why the 24 rule is necessary! Phase 1,2 and 3 notifications came up while my first team was still running.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #323 on: June 05, 2017, 09:54:38 PM

Yeah, and I lost track of the time and missed out entirely  Ohhhhh, I see.

But still got my rewards!

TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #324 on: June 23, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

Hey, Cyrrex. Lemme know if you guys get a spot, yeah?

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #325 on: June 24, 2017, 11:36:20 PM

Erm, I think we got a couple now.  Post your ally number?

TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #326 on: June 24, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #327 on: June 25, 2017, 12:00:56 AM

Guild invite sent!

TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #328 on: June 25, 2017, 10:55:42 PM

Thanks brother!

March
Terracotta Army

Reply #329 on: June 28, 2017, 09:39:09 AM

Room for one more?  Sent a request

329-266-274

edit: thanks for invite... just so I'm clear, how exactly do you do 0 damage in first 24-hr?  is it literally level 1 chars or do you need something like level 40 to register a single hit?  Or what?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 04:39:16 PM by March »
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #330 on: June 28, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

You just take one toon you can sacrifice into the battle with the Gammos.  Then, target one of the guards, not the leader.  Simply wait for death, and you will get on the board with a 0 damage score.  Just don't hit the leader.  Dude got booted just yesterday for a single hit (a repeat offender, apparently).

Speaking of Gammos, I finally found a combination that lets me clear phase one with a single team.  Teebo (L), Qui Gon, Phasma, Cad Bane, Geonosian Soldier.  Had tried many combinations, but to my surprise it was swapping in Geo that did the trick.  Somehow only finished in 5th place last night, guess I wasn't doing damage fast enough.  The raid was over and I had only gone through two teams.

TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #331 on: September 05, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

Territory battles are pretty damn fun, I think. Nice addition to the game.

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #332 on: September 05, 2017, 01:51:43 PM

My only problems are :

1) The skirmish battles are too geared towards the meta, much like the 9th rank of missions.  My teams who were good enough to get through 8 missions get wiped because I don't have a meta-compliant group. I can make it through one or two waves and then get wiped off the map for the same reason and I have 7-star Gear 9/10 characters.  No I'm not paying big bucks for all Gear 11 shit while unlocking the 2-3 characters who are gated behind your platinum card mechanics.

2) 6-days is really too long. We all get the same rewards, so no biggie on the contribution front, but if you're wanting to gate resource allocation a cooldown would be better than slogging though the same thing for 6 days in a row.

3) If you want to hit 3-stars you need a guild that's all online at 9am EST to maximize contribution points by deploying ASAP.  That's nuts.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #333 on: November 30, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

The new PvP guild on guild battleground feels like another miss.  Not worth the timesink like Hoth IMO.   Our casual guild got paired today against a Russian guild that is nearly 50% (47%) more powerful.  Lack of fun ensues.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #334 on: November 30, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

The minimum 10 to participate fucks a lot of guilds. The playerbase is shrinking and that was far too many people for a lot of folks to be able to field. Particularly if they don't want to leave their guild of the past year and a half.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
TheWalrus
Terracotta Army

Reply #335 on: December 01, 2017, 11:14:51 PM

The new PvP guild on guild battleground feels like another miss.  Not worth the timesink like Hoth IMO.   Our casual guild got paired today against a Russian guild that is nearly 50% (47%) more powerful.  Lack of fun ensues.

Matchmaking is fucked, yup. I don't know what you mean about timesink. If everyone tries a little bit, even if you lose you get decent rewards. Just for that it's worth it. That said, it's not near as fun as I thought it might be.

Also, there's room in our guild, though the leader fella is starting to get pretty hardcore about this shit. And that's from me that plays every day, finishes all possible dailies and maxes energy expenditure.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #336 on: December 01, 2017, 11:53:04 PM

I quite like the GvG thing. You need to set up a few squads on day one and do an average of 5 battles on day two. It is much more reasonable than territory battles. Also you can opt out if you want without hurting the guild.

I also think it does a better job of having you use your whole collection than GW or TB.

Our guild leader does however, appear to be going a little bit crazy over it.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #337 on: December 13, 2018, 02:55:27 AM

Guild leader has had a fit about us not being able to heroic sith raid and is disbanding the guild.

So if anyone is still playing this in a basically functional guild for a 3M GP guy let me know.

On the upside at least I can uninstall Line now.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #338 on: December 13, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

Yeah, I have been ignoring Line for like a year now anyway.  Which makes me part of the problem I guess =)

Not sure what I am gonna do yet.  I basically play this game out of habit anyway these days, but hard to just drop it after 3 fracking years.  My GP is only at about 2,7m, which is probably a reflection of my refusal to chase too many carrots at one time.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #339 on: December 13, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

I'm really not sure there is a problem.

Guild won most TWs, does fine in TB, and nukes everything bar HSith which only provides a fairly nonessential character.

Well there is a problem *now*, but anyway...

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #340 on: December 13, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

That was my reaction as well.  I don't really care about Traya, as evidenced by the fact that I don't even have JTR yet  awesome, for real

Load basically always wanted a guild built out of "play to win" members that could smash everything, without him being one himself and knowing that the original core members (like me) wouldn't do it.

Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #341 on: December 16, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

I got kicked out of my guild for being too casual.  Those raids were boring and took too long. I can noodle along in the top 100 for 1:1 PvP with little effort.  I have literally never dropped below 400 in ship PvP and I haven’t played since the Summer.  I just don’t get the needs for guilds when the game is so lame.  Not inspired by characters from games 20 years old and fucking Holdo.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Star Wars, Galaxy of Heroes  
Jump to: