Quit Eve For Good? Help Your Friends Make Some Isk

(1/3) > >>

Phildo:
Hey guys, I know quite a few of you have unsubbed your accounts and have no interest in ever playing again.  As you may or may not know, your inert characters can now be converted into skill injectors and sold on the in-game market for a nice chunk of isk.  I'm willing to front a plex for anyone with more than 10 million skillpoints and the majority of the isk will go towards getting current Bat Country members into PvP ships.

If we can somehow clear 800 billion (approximately 800 million skillpoints, give or take) then I've got a special project in mind.

Fordel:
Is there a way to check how many skill points you have without an active sub? I honestly have no idea what my shitty little character managed to get up too.

Phildo:
I'll look into it, but off the top of my head I'd say you can download Evemon and plug in an API.  Should only take a few minutes.

E: Evemon download link
API Management

ajax34i:
Actually, if you don't have evemon, you can just set up the API and use it with www.eveboard.com / put a password in and nobody else will see your character.  That way you're not installing a whole program just to see skillpoints.

EDIT:  Phildo, are you worried that getting a large number of injectors may trigger CCP's RMT red flags?

IainC:
On a vaguely related note, what is the best way to 'retrieve the value' in an Eve character. Let's say I had a character that had about a hundred million SP including a bunch of painfully long cap ship and fleet command skills that I would like to turn around and I didn't want ISK for it.

Edit: number of skillpoints hilariously understated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page