Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:24:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Moonlight streaming Steam games 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moonlight streaming Steam games  (Read 3600 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

on: February 26, 2016, 09:21:12 PM

So I installed Moonlight Streaming and it works pretty nifty with Steam games to my Samsung Note 12.2. I don't have a wireless mouse, so I'm currently just messing with controller games (Witcher 3 and GTA V). A bit of chop but latency isn't too bad other than a couple long pauses in GTA. I also haven't tried using the controller hooked to the tablet, I'm just in the other room within range of the pc, so using it there (also figured that may help reduce latency).

It's pretty cool and works acceptably thus far. I wouldn't mind trying to round off some of the rough edges on those pauses (and Witcher could get a bit stuttery, but oddly GTA V was pretty smooth). Also want to try bluetooth keyb/m or something for strategy games like Civ V.

Check it out if you want to have another gaming option in the house. Since my pc monitor is also my tv, this might be handy for nights I don't have control of the tv :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Moonlight streaming Steam games  
Jump to: