Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 07:58:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: $22.50 on Steam til Friday, WE and Liz are 50% off 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: $22.50 on Steam til Friday, WE and Liz are 50% off  (Read 4776 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: January 27, 2016, 04:59:40 AM

If you wanted to get the game in time to get the four free races (need it by mid-feb to be safe) this might be as good as its going to get.

If you want to wait you're only giving up $5-6 if you buy it from G2A or Gameplanet if you are EU based according to the prices I've been seeing while I tracked it.

Reluctantly I'm going to bite the bullet, Cyanide does not deserve this money certainly, but I want to sign up for some leagues and enjoy the world cup hype as well even though I'll get trounced.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 06:01:24 AM

Sorry, I'm done with watching the other guy play while I roll one dice for an instant turnover. [/bitter]

Hic sunt dracones.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 11:56:51 AM

On sale again this weekend for 50% off, but I think I might pick up Stardew Valley instead.  awesome, for real

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: $22.50 on Steam til Friday, WE and Liz are 50% off  
Jump to: