Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:05:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Goalline Blitz 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Goalline Blitz 2  (Read 6084 times)
Bungee
Terracotta Army

on: November 25, 2015, 07:49:41 AM

Much more casual than the (still running) original and an additional game mode (Pickup) makes for some fun Football "MMORPG".

If you played GLB all your Flexpoints will still be there for your spending as it shares the account!

Anybody wanting to sign up as a new player, clicking my referral link would be appreciated Heart.

Official Site
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:15:13 AM by Bungee »

Freedom is the raid target. -tazelbain
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 11:40:24 AM

Didn't we play the original a lot around here? I know I've heard of this from somewhere and can't think of any other reason I'd play a football MMO.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 12:09:50 PM

We did and it was fun until it became perfectly clear only the catasses, exploiters and pay2win folks would have a chance in hell.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 12:13:45 PM

Alright, I thought so. Logged into my old account and make a dude. You get two free dudes, so if someone here wants to make a team I can make whatever is needed.

Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 12:22:03 PM

We did and it was fun until it became perfectly clear only the catasses, exploiters and pay2win folks would have a chance in hell.

As I said, GLB2 is much more casual friendly. The playbooks aren't as detailed. You can start a player in the middle of the season and get the same amount of points as if you had played the season from the start. You have a free pickup player with whom you can basically play a game every half hour and test builds or gather levels for your "Superstar" perk.

Also, you get one completely free player per account (if you buy any flex points at all, you'll get a second). Completely free as in any and all boosts to that player will be free too. And once you retire that free player you get another one.

Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 12:24:47 PM

Alright, I thought so. Logged into my old account and make a dude. You get two free dudes, so if someone here wants to make a team I can make whatever is needed.

I might be mistaken here, as you may have already bought some flex. But if not, you only have 1 free player. The seconds free player is a "Pickup" player. He gets XP from playing pickup games but can't play on normal teams. Vice versa, normal players can play in pickup games only once per day (have to pay flex to play pickup after that) and don't get any XP from that.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 12:50:58 PM

Yea I made the pickup player. Didn't make the real player yet as I wanted to see if we had a team going. I do have some flex on my account, although I'm not sure if I bought that or if you can get free flex somehow.

Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 06:59:02 AM

If anybody is interested in being part of an f13 team, I could buy one for several seasons. Let me know.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Goalline Blitz 2  
Jump to: