Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:12:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue 12 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Issue 12  (Read 7700 times)
Sir T
Terracotta Army

on: August 25, 2015, 03:48:17 AM

So, Issue 12 just came out.

In terms of content its not a huge amount. Its basically a new Dungeon in Tokyo and a few new raids.

One of the biggest change is they have massively streamlined the currency system, Basically everything from all the zones earns you black Bullion. So if you are really a fan of sollomon Island you can happily stay there and earn your BB marks to your hearts content rather than earning Solomon Island marks that are useless outside Solomon Island. You wont earn as much per mission as later zones but you will be mowing through stuff faster so its up to you.

There is also a new "Daily" challenge thing which allows you to earn the new super currency that will allow you to upgrade your dear up to the new 10.7 ranking.

Havent tried the new dungeon yet but its in Tokyo at the basement of the Orochi tower so I assume its lots of Robots and shield type stuff.

Hic sunt dracones.
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 09:29:12 AM

Play this (and/or AoC and/or AO) while you can, I guess... Before FC goes bankrupt. :/ Technically, it could have happened in June, but they got an extension from their primary creditor until December. They've publicly stated that their current income is not enough to cover both the debts that have to be repaid by then as well as ongoing expenses, and have actively started talking about and putting out feelers for anyone wanting to buy the company. Or merge. Or invest so they can stay afloat another year. etc.

I should probably make videos and take more screenshots of stuff i worked on while I still have the chance -_-

Only "saving grace" is that both TSW, AoC and AO are theoretically operating at a profit, so someone _could_ buy it all and just keep the servers running? heh...

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 01:15:17 PM

Well that sucks.  I bought TSW a few months back but then didn't have the time to commit to it yet.  Doubt I'll have time for an MMO in the next few weeks
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 01:20:06 PM

I guess I should try to finally finish up Transylvania then.  Just don't have the time...

Over and out.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue 12  
Jump to: