World of Warships

<< < (108/108)

Setanta:
Quote from: Brolan on March 04, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

I got my first carrier, the Langley.  After two disastrous outings I finally got my first win. 

Holy smokes, carriers are a whole other game by themselves.

I've taken carriers up to T7 in the US and T6 IJN. I refuse to take them any further. Then again with 6 T10 ships under my belt, I've given up on the game. It's painful.

Engels:
I'm still playing this, if anyone wants to division up, I have the same username in game. Also, BBs no longer chan fire from smoke as effectively; the enemy has to be waaaaaaaaaaaay far away to get to shoot and still not be spotted in smoke. Smoke on a cruiser is still worth it for the cruiser to shoot from, but a BB would mostly use it as a place to wait in gun silence safely while the heal timer refreshes.

Ginaz:
Seems like subs are coming in 2019, for real.  They're also changing the way carriers work drastically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eD1Aa4GuOI

Nebu:
Subs will attract new players, but will not be good for the game.  I'm calling it now. 

Brolan:
The carrier changes shown are profoundly stupid.  Instead of a ship commander you are a squadron commander as you endlessly swoop in and attack. And attack in a ludicrous way because your squadron of 12 will swoop in and attack but only 3 will drop their ordinance.  Those 3 will leave after the attack to re-arm while the remaining 9 will do it over again by threes until everyone is empty or shot down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page