Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:31:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: KingsRoad (cross-platform ARPG) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KingsRoad (cross-platform ARPG)  (Read 3203 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: May 09, 2015, 11:33:57 PM

https://www.rumblegames.com/kingsroad

Been playing this a bit with my little brother.  At this point in its evolution it's a very polished game.  Simple to play, yet entertaining if done in a group.  Grindy, but fun. Lotta loot.  Blah blah.  The usual stuff.  I like that parties are encouraged and rewarding, the loot, skills, and RMT items flow generously, you dont NEED to p2w, there's guild support, alot of challenging events, and most of all... it's cross platform PC, iOs, droid.

Guild is up: "Bat Country"
I'm ingame as "Ghambit"

Right now focusing on a tank-knight.  Although there are only 3 classes per se, buried within them are the other typical classes (healer, pet-handler, dps, aoe, ninja, control, etc.).
I will re-post this in the mobile section as that tends to get more views.  Nice diversion that I'll get bored of in a week probably, but eh... worth a post.

Yes there is lvl apprenticing, crafting, map mastery, dungeons, and all that.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 11:56:45 PM

Why did you post the same thing twice rather than putting a pointer in one to the other? Pick one fourm.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: KingsRoad (cross-platform ARPG)  
Jump to: